Arrivecan!!

Discussion in 'Canadian Truckers Forum' started by Brucesmith, Sep 20, 2022.

1. Brucesmith

Brucesmith Heavy Load Member

Jun 16, 2012
    No more vaccine requirement or arrivecan at the Canadian border. I wonder how much he frittered away on that ridiculous software. Once this takes place I would delete it from your phones. I am not paranoid nor do I believe in conspiracy theories but I do not trust this government.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. '88K100

'88K100 Road Train Member

Aug 23, 2020
    I saw on news it they were considering ditching the ARRIVCAN...Hope its a done deal. I haven't crossed the border in 3 years. What has happened is more US companies willing to ship to Canada at reasonable rate..I scored big time on new pair of pickup truck fenders from one vendor..$168 including shipping, duty etc for 2 new fenders shipped from Alabama to my door.:)

4. liner

liner Medium Load Member

Mar 15, 2008
    ontario
    Deleting it from your phone won't make any difference . If you have filled out the Arrivecan app that information is now permanently in the governments system.

5. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    Never crossed the border to begin with and if I ever do it'll more than likely be a one way trip anyways.

6. ilovetruckz

ilovetruckz Light Load Member

Oct 6, 2021
    The weird thing is you need to be vaccinated to get into the US, but unvaccinated people are claiming they are crossing no problem.

7. skallagrime

skallagrime Road Train Member

Apr 10, 2012
    Indiana
    Precedent and infrastructure are also now a permanent fixture, in storage or not, its like a city installing redlight cameras, then 2 years later "citing unpopularity" "turning them off" but not removing them

8. Brucesmith

Brucesmith Heavy Load Member

Jun 16, 2012
    I do not care if they have my info from the app. They already have all that info:sin,address,phone # etc. Even your employer has thst information
    When you cross as a trucker they know where you are going and more.ICE has your photo behind the wheel and time stamps from many scales and checkpoints. But when crossing as a private citizen they do not need all that data. Of course privacy hardly exists in the digital age but why make your data easily available?

9. MacLean

MacLean Road Train Member

Sep 12, 2017
    What info on arrivecan are you afraid to give to the government that they don’t already have from your License, Passport, Taxes, Immunizations & Health Records?

10. EvertonP

EvertonP Light Load Member

Sep 10, 2022
    If you’re worried about the info the government has on you , lemme tell you about this thing they created called social media… lol

11. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    Don't have it, don't want it.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.