Arrow Trucking Need Info..

Discussion in 'Arrow' started by jessejames, Sep 25, 2007.

1. tiledood

tiledood Light Load Member

Jan 27, 2008
    Heartland, Florida
    What is it about these real-time docu-drama's that is so addicting? This is the 3rd one I've followed from this forum. I like it. Someone should create a "life of a cdl student" reality tv show.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 0ptimu5 Prime

0ptimu5 Prime Light Load Member

Jan 21, 2008
    Lavergne, TN
    lol yah lets pitch it to abc and fox see if we can get it picked up for the sweeps.

4. tbogle05

tbogle05 Bobtail Member

Jan 21, 2008
    Clitnon Illinois

Just curious as to what hotel they put you in? when my husband went to orientation they put him on the west side of tulsa in a hotel that wasnt in that great of shape. he had to switch rooms three times when he first got there bc of the rooms had not even been cleaned. I cant remember what the name was but i do remember that there was a waffle house and gas station right now the street. But we went into the lease (BIG mistake) so maybe thats what they do to there lease drivers. Good luck and hope it works out for you.

5. 0ptimu5 Prime

Jan 21, 2008
    Lavergne, TN
    yah sounds like the same one. they have a south and north building. the south is a little run down but the north is newly renovated. I'm in the north because I paid to get a room alone.

6. Jarhed1964

Jarhed1964 Road Train Member

Jun 22, 2007
    Charlotte, NC
    How is it going so far, Optimu5?

Sitting here, phone in hand, ready to call Arrow...... :biggrin_25525:

7. mikel

mikel Light Load Member

Jan 21, 2008
    Springfield,MA
    Optimus, how many bags did you bring and did you bring a sleeping bag? I am going to CFI on Sunday . I dont know if 3 duffles is to many .I got everything I need at min. I am bringing a small cooler that will heat and cool just plug into cig lighter. I need to bring that cus I have some meds that have to stay cool. A Lap top which doesnt take up any room .I'm skipping on the pillow I think will "borrow" one from the hotel, and i have my sleeping bag just feel like I am gonna have a trainer shakin his head at me as I walk to the truck. Then will have half my $%## bungied to the cat walk .SO how much did you bring ......bags + sleeping bag? By the way once i get that cooler out i will have like 2 1/4 bags plus sleeping bag and "borrowed" pillow.

8. lookingup

lookingup Medium Load Member

Dec 3, 2006

the only problem you'll run into is if you started asking to borrow the trainers toothbrush......:biggrin_25524:

9. 0ptimu5 Prime

Jan 21, 2008
    Lavergne, TN
    to answer ur question its going great. I got my trainer today and we are on our way to get our first load.

as to the 3 bags just remember the more u bring the less room u will have. most of ur stuff will be on ur bunk and take up ur sleeping room.

10. 0ptimu5 Prime

Jan 21, 2008
    Lavergne, TN
    I brought 1 big army bag and a backpack. that included my sleeping bag. its all at the end of my bunk so I'm glad I didn't bring to much. I'm using my jacket as a pillow. I just brought my hygiene stuff. a couple books a mp3 player my shoes and some house shoes for when I drive and clothes.

11. MorrisGray

MorrisGray Light Load Member

Jan 14, 2008
    Rock Spring, GA
    are you riding in? 10sp? How long do you stay in training? Are you hired on as student driver? What is the pay while riding with trainer?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.