Arrow Trucking Tulsa, OK

Discussion in 'Arrow' started by bigblue19, Mar 30, 2007.

1. bigblue19

bigblue19 Road Train Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Midland WA
    Have not worked for them before, but did not see them on the list and with 1600 trucks they have to have some dirt on their shoes.

Fire away!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Gearjammin' Penguin

Gearjammin' Penguin "Ride Fast-Truck Safe"

Feb 18, 2007
    Central AZ
    This kinda defeats the purpose here. This forum is to report companies that have either bent you over or are doing some nasty stuff that you're personally aware of. Putting a company on here just because they have more than three trucks is pretty lame. :biggrin_25513:

4. bigblue19

bigblue19 Road Train Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Midland WA
    Ok

Report A BAD Trucking Company Here Post your comments/discussions on a bad trucking company to let fellow drivers know about them before they make a mistake! Try adding the trucking company name as a topic first to draw attention to that company.

Looking for info on the company in this thread, not IMO critiques, thanks.

5. skipjack

skipjack Bobtail Member

Dec 1, 2006
    I'm working for Arrow as a new driver,and so far I have no complaints. Making your way through orientation,and going out with a trainer is the toughest part,but after you get through all that,the company seems to be ok. I kind of like the challenges of load securement,and fooling around with all those chains and straps,and I think its more rewarding than driving around in a van.

6. 1laidbacktrucker

1laidbacktrucker Medium Load Member

May 3, 2009
    CHATTANOOGA TN
    how do you feel about them now

7. GypsyWillowDusk72

GypsyWillowDusk72 Medium Load Member

Jul 14, 2009
    everywhere
    Considering they went out of business stranding drivers all over the place I would say their approval rate went through the cellar.

8. NGa mountain man

NGa mountain man Bobtail Member

Jun 5, 2009
    dahlonega ga
    I am so glad I got out in Oct after 7 days in Tulsa for a walk around then a little to no mile week.I feel sorry for those stranded which included friends,and my trainer

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.