Arrow Trucking (Tulsa, OK)

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by dcedlr, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Rug_Trucker

Rug_Trucker Road Train Member

Aug 7, 2009
    Near Nashville TN
    More freight for TMC and Melton?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mothertrucker-

mothertrucker- Bobtail Member

Mar 15, 2009
    kc.,mo
    yep, like 1,500+loads a week.

4. mothertrucker-

mothertrucker- Bobtail Member

Mar 15, 2009
    kc.,mo
    I started trucking here at Arrow. All the promises given were kept. I kept rolling2,500 miles a week. If you knew how to play the game, and most did, it was a great place to work. My runs were across il to ohio plenty. This is where you want to live, outside of tulsa, when you worked for Arrow.

5. skeeter2

skeeter2 Light Load Member

Jan 31, 2009
    Huntingdon TN.

Thats funny, TMC will most likelybe the next to go:biggrin_25523:

6. Hanadarko

Hanadarko Independent Owner/Operator

Oct 1, 2009
    Midwest
    I think that if I was away from home and under a load and get that message, I'd drop the load anywhere and bobtail home...or take the load home and let them deal with it.....

7. Bad Influence

Bad Influence Bobtail Member

Oct 28, 2009
    Houston, Tx
    I was with Arrow for 4 yrs 2004-2008 and participated in their Lease-Purchase program. I was one of the few to finish. I never had any problems with Arrow. You did however have to learn to play the game. Learn their system as with any other company. Lucky enough though, last year I had a premonission that this was going to happen. It was taking days to get payment for maintance work. If I didn't leave even though at that point I had the title to my truck, they still had my maintiance fund, which was around $10,000.00. I feel for those drivers.

8. Rug_Trucker

Aug 7, 2009
    Near Nashville TN
    You get your maintenance fund? That should be in a seperate fund.

When I was doing flooring some companies kept retainage. One had $1500 of mine. They used it to keep the lights on.

I got my money back in carpet. I had just bought a house and the manager let me have it at their cost.

Maybe you can pick a nice trailer????

Last edited: Dec 23, 2009
  9. JohnBoy

JohnBoy Road Train Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    Lets see....my pay check for loads/miles completed bounces while I still have their truck. What would I do? The first red flag about any company is the fact they don't do direct deposit into YOUR checking account, instead it goes into THEIR comdata account that they can drain when they want too. Come on folks, smarten up.

10. LooneyTune

LooneyTune Just plain nuts

Sep 12, 2009
    Ottawa, Illinois
    Go to the Lockridge report and they have all sorts of articles about the shutdown of Arrow. They are telling drivers via a recorded message to turn freightlines and KW's in at a dealer and call a number to get a voucher for a bus ride home. Others are stranded with their fuel cards shut off and just ordinary people are helping to get them help. Real classy of you Arrow Trucking. What a heartless group of people you are.

11. Rug_Trucker

Aug 7, 2009
    Near Nashville TN
    I believe that is the way Western Express pays their drivers. :biggrin_2556: :biggrin_25523:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.