Arrow Trucking (Tulsa, OK)

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by dcedlr, Jun 17, 2008.

1. JohnBoy

JohnBoy Road Train Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    Another company not to work for. What recourse do you have if your check bounces? File a claim with the state? They are going into bankruptcy, join the list as a creditor. If you are lucky you might get pennies on the dollar. After hiring a lawyer to represent you you'll wind up owing more than you collect. If the company I work for decided today to switch over to me being paid via my Comdata card I would be looking for a new employer, and have one by the new year.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. JohnBoy

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    I stand corrected about my last post, we are paid via our Comdata card, if WE choose it. At least we have the option of either one.

4. east bound and down

east bound and down Bobtail Member

Nov 20, 2009
    somewhere out there
    News 6 Tulsa:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2009
  5. Rug_Trucker

Rug_Trucker Road Train Member

Aug 7, 2009
    Near Nashville TN
    Wester Express in the help wanted ads even tell you your pay will be deposited on a Comdata card.

When I get rolling I will call my bank and check deposits.

6. JohnBoy

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    As a business owner, once you deposit money into an employees bank account as a direct deposit there is no possible way of reversing the transaction, once it's deposited thats it. Now, as a trucking company that controls their own Comdata account, they have the ways and means of taking out what they put in. Again, I would be very suspicious about a company that has that ability.

7. JohnBoy

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    ....Employees at Arrow Trucking can call the State Labor Commissioner to file a claim about getting their paychecks, 1-888-269-5353.

It now becomes a race to bankruptcy court. Once bankruptcy is started, everyone owed money now becomes a creditor. Who do you think will be paid when the corporation starts liquidating whatever assets are left over? The drivers, or the leasing companies that will be owed millions of dollars for truck/trailer payments?

8. TruckPreacher

TruckPreacher Light Load Member

Sep 3, 2009
    Inglewood, Ca
    Anybody Know how many drivers have made it home???

9. JohnBoy

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    I had my wife read this blog about Arrow and saw some of the news reports. I don't know how it could be done, but we would be willing to help a fellow driver get home with a bus ticket. This is so heartless and cruel to do a hard working driver this way. If there is a way to help a driver out we are willing and able to do it.

10. skinnytrucker

skinnytrucker Heavy Load Member

Jan 24, 2009
    U.P. of Michigan
    Attention Arrow drivers: If you are driving an International, please take it to the nearest International dealership. Navistar Financial wants to help you get home and is offering a bus ticket or $200 cash. For help, please call Navistar Financial at 800-233-9121 and select #3 for customer service. If you call outside of business hours, please leave a message with your name, a phone number where we can reach you, your current location, and the VIN number of your truck.

11. Beechvtail

Beechvtail Light Load Member

Jul 14, 2009
    Wisconsin Rapids, WI
    My sympathies to all the drivers left to rot I wish you the best and a Merry Christmas.

To the owner(s) of Arrow, I hope you rot in jail for the treatment of and abandandment of hundreds of drivers two days before Christmas.

This is unexceptable treatment of drivers and customers when you full well knew this business was done months again. Evil shall perish when good men do the right thing to combat evil.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.