Arrow Trucking vp's start a new company

Discussion in 'Arrow' started by ThatboyB, Jan 25, 2010.

1. mothertrucker-

mothertrucker- Bobtail Member

Mar 15, 2009
    kc.,mo
    If looking for a job I'd consider working for ex arrow's managers. I am a happy ex arrow employee, and i was "stranded", but got the truck home to delivery my equipment, and not the bus ride. Those I kept in touch with said they would go back to Arrow if they made it thru the bankruptcy, as would I. But there were many who were employed who just pissed and moaned all day w/o putting in apps somewhere else for unknown reasons, I suspect their huge numbers make Arrow look esp. bad. I just wish i could have kept driving my truck and keeping my old DM.

Darn glad for my new driving job though!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Sully51

Sully51 Bobtail Member

Dec 6, 2012
    I Used to drive for Arrow in 99-2000 and quit working for them cause all they did was make me sit forever and I was making my loads on time. I also stoped driving tractor trailer due to my now ex-wife and drove rolloff for 8 yrs after that. After what they did to their drivers and after reportedly skimming money from the company I would never go to work where they opened a new Co. under another name.
    Now I am going back on the road but not with them.... ARROW SUCKED.

Jarhed1964 Thanks this.
  4. slowpoke89

slowpoke89 Road Train Member

Oct 10, 2011
    Slowpoke land
    Personally, i think the arrow trucking vp's and that scumbag peilsticker(the ceo and arrow founder's greedy punk kid) all ought to be rounded up, slowly & painfully executed, and all their money seized and distributed to all the drivers they stranded.

Jarhed1964 and Joetro Thank this.
  5. mancramp

mancramp Bobtail Member

Jan 31, 2013
    Las Vegas, NV
    I drove for Arrow my first year and a half out of my mickey mouse school. They gave me a shot, they were reimbursing my tuition. Would have shown them loyalty for that. At the end of 2008, I waited for 4 days to get an alternator on a freightshaker replaced. In & out of a Petro Shop each day, told that Arrow had no funds in their breakdown account. Figured that was enough of a red flag to bounce. So I did. Then in the aftermath of the disaster of closing out their books, Arrow came back to haunt me from the grave. In 2010, I got a letter from the IRS stating that I owed taxes from $5,000 dollars earned at Arrow in 2009. I had left at the end of 2008. I wrote letters to the trustees of the court in the bankruptcy and to the IRS explaining the error, and the possible displacement (if that's the right word?) of funds. No one responded. So I wrote the check for $379 to the government and put it behind me. Thanks Arrow, even when I'd thought I got out, they pulled me back in!!

6. White Dog

White Dog Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Iowa
    mothertrucker said:
    Yah....it was the employees that make Arrow look bad. (Roll-Eyes)

Jarhed1964 and Bean Jr. Thank this.
  7. Jarhed1964

Jarhed1964 Road Train Member

Jun 22, 2007
    Charlotte, NC

This is gold right here!! I haven't had such a good laugh in such a long time! HAHA!!! Either this is a goof, or this driver is ready for the nut house!!

Bean Jr. Thanks this.
  8. Passin Thru

Passin Thru Road Train Member

Mar 8, 2007
    VA
    I wish you had too! I am also sure it's the employess. After all they wee just oilfield trash! BWAHAHA

9. Lone Ranger 13

Lone Ranger 13 Road Train Member

Sep 27, 2012
    Asheville, NC
    I am still an Arrow driver. I have been waiting for what seems like years to hear from my dispatcher. Even if they dispatch me on a load, I can't go get it because my batteries are dead. The tires are starting to dry rot. I might have to ask for a new dispatcher when I get back to the terminal.

10. Milkman719

Milkman719 Medium Load Member

May 29, 2013
    Colorado Springs
    This is Dispatch! your new load is in the works get your truck ready if you have to just use a com-check and stay on channel 9 and we will give you your load.

Jarhed1964 Thanks this.
  11. DustyRoad

DustyRoad Road Train Member

Feb 23, 2011
    Gulf of Mexico
    There is an occasional reminder of the failed trucking company out on the road, Sometimes an old arrow truck or trailer with it's notorious green strip will be seen parked along the old route 666.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.