As an experienced driver my advice is the buckets at the fuel islands are not a bird bath.

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by LTL Bull, Jun 28, 2022.

1. bzinger

bzinger Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    I'm gonna be a little blunt here which may put me into disfavor with the mods .
    I dont wash my arse in the sink and don't wanna see some dude washing his feet in it either! .

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Magoo1968

Magoo1968 Road Train Member

Mar 18, 2021
    St Malo mb
    Wait till you see them washing their junk in the sink . I snapped at a few over the years here in Canada.

4. bzinger

bzinger Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    Unbelievable! Lol

5. smokey12

smokey12 Road Train Member

May 30, 2012
    They do use the toilet water to wash their ####. I've heard them several times dipping their hands in the water and washing after pooping..they dont use the toilet paper. The put their feet on the toilet seat and do their business..another explanation as to why they sometimes miss and poop all over the toilet seat..another joy of trucking in today's world.

6. Chieftains

Chieftains Medium Load Member

Jul 18, 2021
    You do understand that they wash their arse with water then wash their hands afterwards in the sink. Hence why they always carry bottles of water in the toilet.

7. bad-luck

bad-luck Road Train Member

Nov 16, 2013
    Baltimore, Maryland
  8. LTL Bull

LTL Bull Road Train Member

Mar 12, 2020
    Well a few problems. Number one it wasn’t near a prayer time hour. They pulled in just ahead of me and left about same time. Number two, no mats in sight. Number three, water out of a bottle would also be acceptable and they were at a pilot so why choose the nasty bug gut ridden road grime infused water out of the wash bucket. Nice try to turn this back to imagined bigotry but you fail. As I’ve said, I’ve spent time in areas of the world with large Muslim populations and read and had several classes on comparative religion. This was just flat nasty behavior regardless of faith, color or origin.

9. dunchues

dunchues Medium Load Member

Mar 23, 2012
    new brunswick
    Steady on , I'm as bigoted as the next man and like you have lived with those of the faith concerned. They don't always use prayer mats in their devotions, it's not universal at all, and prayer time can be anytime just depends on situation. Imagine how night shift opertors could adhere to a daytime schedule? You're quite right about using a water bottle, to you and I it's obviously nicer all round but we're never going to understand their point of view or they ours, they'll always seem dirty judged by our standards. I think its better when in Rome do as the Romans but that doesn't seem to be adopted by those of non Christ religions sadly.
    I'm not apologizing for it, I think it's as disturbing as most people do, but you're not going to change it any more than you'll change the mind of say someone who holds the opposite view to on the abortion question to you. When I was younger I probably would have been more of your blinkered outlook, so it's probably a good thing my generation which has become over tolerant is dying off and leaving the torch to be carried on by you young firebrands eh.

10. LTL Bull

Mar 12, 2020
    There is no abortion question. It’s murder pure and simple

11. LTL Bull

Mar 12, 2020
    Not a youngster at all

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.