Ashley Furniture? Good company?

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by BigD09, Jul 28, 2013.

1. mxpx148

mxpx148 Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2013
    NEPA, PA
    I know Leesport was doing it last year.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. nicknack

nicknack Light Load Member

Aug 3, 2013
    Appreciate the feedback fellow ambassadors~will definitely give Kelly a call

ASHLEYDRIVER2013 Thanks this.
  4. hawkjr

hawkjr Road Train Member

Feb 28, 2010
    Virginia
    I don't know how well the guys load where you pull out of Nicknack but my god those guys from Advance aren't the sharpest knives when it comes to loading. Already in a week it's been countless times where the current stop dresser was under a loveseat or another dresser..
    Ridiculous

5. Ryan17

Ryan17 Light Load Member

Aug 21, 2014
    If that's the only issue you've had with the way a trailer is loaded your doing good!

6. hawkjr

hawkjr Road Train Member

Feb 28, 2010
    Virginia
    Lol oh wow... gotta move some stuff around and I get that but the dresser thing is so irritating

7. CarolinaCreeper

CarolinaCreeper Bobtail Member

Feb 20, 2016
    I had a dispatcher tell me the first week was back hauls to see what we would do. All back hauls then to Arcadia on Thursday. 2nd week was all northeast including Massachusetts. Third week to ecru then broke down and sat all day. Honestly I'm not at all impressed. The recruitment was spot on with all the other big companies many lives liars. Regional....laughable

8. Eeyore05

Eeyore05 Medium Load Member

Nov 13, 2015
    'Sconni
    Did you talk to any drivers? Any on your division?? Cause it really doesn't sound like it.

9. nicknack

nicknack Light Load Member

Aug 3, 2013
    Yeah hawkjr, I think it's SOP for each plant to put heavy items on top of sofas or make you move stuff around~sometimes I think they take a big giant fan and blow everything into the trailer lol

hawkjr Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.