ask your questions about prime inc here

Discussion in 'Prime' started by bartage, May 6, 2009.

1. Dennis_Miller

Dennis_Miller Light Load Member

Jun 20, 2012
    Wait 1 fuel tank? Cancel my order on the yellow light weight pronto. It's cute but its not that cute.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ironpony

ironpony Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2007
    Ask my GPS...
    You gotta stop and "P" sometime during the day don't ya? What's the big deal? Stick the fuel nozzle in the tank, and go hit the john.

4. DragonTamerBrat

DragonTamerBrat Road Train Member

Jun 6, 2011
    I KNOW that the 2012 Lightweight Cascadia that JCW drove had 2 fuel tanks. They may have decided that only one tank was bad for productivity (and really ...DUH).

Dennis_Miller Thanks this.
  5. Dennis_Miller

Jun 20, 2012
    What stop and P. What do I look like a Woman. My name is Dennis. Not Deniece. Do you see Jeff Gordon or Tony Stewart stopping to take a potty break. Left door stays closed especially if I'm driving under 60mph. How in the world do you cats make $$. Guess that .05cpm comes in handy when u running up your 70 doing 2,000 miles a week. For me I have diesel pumping through my veins. We clucking to the cows come home. Yee Hawwwwwwwwwwww.

6. DragonTamerBrat

DragonTamerBrat Road Train Member

Jun 6, 2011
    The new HOS rules mandate a 30 minute off duty break at 8 hours. Some states are implementing those already, even though they have until July 2013.

Jeff Gordon and Tony Stewart do not drive 11 hours a day, day after day, without stopping. YOU keep doing that, well, let's just say blood clots in your legs working up through your vena cava and through your heart and lodging in your long = dead driver.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2012
  7. OpenRoadDreamer

OpenRoadDreamer Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2011
    Alabama
    Youre goin to destroy your health by not keeping blood flowing. I stop every 150 miles or 3 hours ish by law. Ive driven 11 straight hours without stopping while on the reefer side. No good reason to do that. Ya you can make miles, but theres other things more important.

8. Traveler51

Traveler51 Light Load Member

Nov 13, 2011
    Greensboro, NC
    Well, YU DA MAN! YU DA MAN!

9. ironpony

ironpony Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2007
    Ask my GPS...
    You can develop arterial thrombosis from sitting too long. Den you b da dead man.

DragonTamerBrat and Traveler51 Thank this.
  10. OpenRoadDreamer

OpenRoadDreamer Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2011
    Alabama
    But supertruckers making great miles!!!

11. Dennis_Miller

Jun 20, 2012
    Looks at experience level of the doctors/prime cheerleaders. Since I have more hours backing up then both of you have going forward. sitting on my butt not developing I gotago p itis. Or gotavisit next pick a park syndrome. Its appointed to man to die once, after that comes the judgement. Since you drive a truck down the highway at 55-60 mph. I think that's more dangerous then. Cluckin till that lady on your E log say's. You have 15minutes left. Getter done!! Super truckers talk. Cluckers get the job done.

I'll have to see the shrink about my stamatophobia. Stamato is to stop in the greek. I was born to cluck~~ Yeeeeee hawwwww

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.