ask your questions about prime inc here

Discussion in 'Prime' started by bartage, May 6, 2009.

1. FTB530

FTB530 Light Load Member

May 16, 2013
    NOR CAL
    If the company puts a set of chains on the truck i do believe the driver should be responsible to keep them (not sell them),i have thrown a chain , and the company replaced it,if i had told my company i lost a set i am sure they would want me to pay,my chains were kept locked so no one would have access to steal them,i don't need money bad enough to sell the companies property , if the company has suspicions they have a thief driving for them maybe they should do some firing ,if a company told me you have to buy your own chains since you will be driving in snow i would say EFFF you BYE.If they supply me with chains they will have a set IF and When i leave the truck. And stupid thing about Mc D's coffee is drinking it in the first place.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. silenteagle

silenteagle Road Train Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Ozark, MO
    If the driver pays for the equipment, the driver WILL take care of it. If the company pays, the company will keep paying... and paying... and it becomes a money pit. People who are afraid to purchase their own chains or load locks might be afraid that they are not responsible enough to take care of them ?!?!

4. FTB530

FTB530 Light Load Member

May 16, 2013
    NOR CAL
    If i am a company driver,why is is my responsibility to provide the equipment that i need in order to do a job for a company? As in chains or load locks,if i didn't lose them or sell them or damage them then i shouldnt have to provide them,if i want to provide the tools to do the job i would be come a O/O.

5. snowman1

snowman1 Light Load Member

Oct 25, 2012
    Clarksville, Tn
    Fat finger syndrome.:biggrin_2556:

6. skellr

skellr Road Train Member

Jul 17, 2011
    The Village, Portmeirion
  7. ironpony

ironpony Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2007
    Ask my GPS...
    Because enough of your coworkers are thieving scum that this is necessary.

8. FTB530

FTB530 Light Load Member

May 16, 2013
    NOR CAL
    So if my coworkers are thieving scum i should pay for the companies needed equipment?? lets agree to disagree,DONE.

9. awbro

awbro Light Load Member

Oct 24, 2012
    Tucson, AZ
    I have a better idea.

We're not asking you to work here. You asked about a policy. We told you. You disagreed and gave various reasons. We gave you primes reasons. You continue to argue. Once again... We're not asking you to work for us... Soooooo.... Shush. Shhhh. Just... Enough. You don't work here. You don't plan on it. The people who do work here don't seem to have a problem. Unless you're planning on buying out Rob Low and changing the policy, continuing to state your opinions on a company you don't work for is ... Futile.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

tolson, silenteagle and snowman1 Thank this.
  10. Ganja

Ganja Light Load Member

Jan 8, 2013
    So what percentage of your coworkers at Prime would you say are thieving scum..... Is this a large problem at Prime....

11. skellr

skellr Road Train Member

Jul 17, 2011
    The Village, Portmeirion
    No, most of them are offended that they need to buy stuff and go somewhere else.

da1 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.