ask your questions about prime inc here

Discussion in 'Prime' started by bartage, May 6, 2009.

1. freemoneykev

freemoneykev Bobtail Member

Nov 6, 2014
    Central, New Jersey
    Is there a place we can get codes for all the dropyards on the qc?

2. Prime-Mate

Prime-Mate Light Load Member

Dec 17, 2013
    Your fleet manager.... Probably not what your looking for but there are quite a few, like last week, I didn't know we had one in Houston..............and they change, like the one in Fontana has changed like three times that I can remember.....

FullMetalJacket and redoctober83 Thank this.
  3. redoctober83

redoctober83 Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2013
    Seattle, wa
    Not even the fleet mangers really know because they change so often. It seemed the drop lots were set up by the sales team of an account manager needed a place to stage trailers. There really hasn't been much rhyme or reason to the drop locations.

Be careful with the one in Houston, the potholes are big enough to eat the truck and trailer and with the rain they've had in Houston I bet they are mini lakes with some kind of monster living in them

darthanubis and FullMetalJacket Thank this.
  4. Hoot67

Hoot67 Light Load Member

Feb 17, 2016
    Columbia, SC
    I live in Columbia, SC, start school later this month. and am considering all my options. This question has to do with which division goes more places. If I were to drive for tanker, refrigerated, or dry van, (forget flat bed--I'm not in that good of shape), what would be the likely areas within which I would drive most of the time for each of them?

5. Chucktshoes

Chucktshoes Medium Load Member

May 23, 2014
    Memphis, TN
    Reefer goes to lower 48. Tanker runs mostly east of the Mississippi. We don't run dry van.

Hoot67 Thanks this.
  6. Hoot67

Hoot67 Light Load Member

Feb 17, 2016
    Columbia, SC
    Thanks! One of my preferences is to travel as much as possible, not just in a limited area, yet make a decent living and not run myself to death for it. I am struggling to decide which division would be my best choice to accomplish that, whether at Prime or elsewhere.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.