Attention all company drivers!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by MACK E-6, Oct 14, 2007.

1. bambam

bambam Bobtail Member

Jul 17, 2009
    Should we really care if they read these posts?? I'd hate to be a fly on the wall at any of these trucking companies and hear some of the negatisms they undoubtedly fling regarding their own drivers.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Rollover the Original

Rollover the Original Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Springfield,MO
    I could care less! There isn't a single one of them there who is my father or old drill Sargent! They have no idea how to chew ### and I have more whiskers on my chin in this profession than 99% of the rest of them! I'll look them in the eye and quiet possibly spit in it too on the way out the door as I LOL! AND while I get a signed paper as to WHY they are firing me or making me laugh as I walk out the door! I had Gainey say I falsified an application years ago and put it on my DAC but the signed afidaviate didn't jive with their DAC report of the whole day at orienation and DAC fixed it in a heartbeat! CYA and who cares what these morons sitting in the offices read on forums! I don't! If they're good enough they might even find my My Space & Facebook pages and even my real name. I'm,like, so, worried! But then I would never apply to USA to begin with! Or half of the others either! About to give up in a few anyway! Go into detailing these poor mistreated trucks! ROFLMAO!

shadowviper Thanks this.
  4. ddev

ddev Bobtail Member

Jun 27, 2009
    Denver, CO
    hey if swift is reading this, please tell your ####### driver mentors not to put your drivers with 9 days of experience on donner pass or you'll end up with a double fatal like a couple weeks ago. You guys screwed me over bad enough, but now you're getting kids killed because your mentors run your truck as a team, it makes me laugh that you think you're going to get away with this sh** for too much longer, how many more people have to get killed out there before you realize your training program is a joke??

5. ddev

ddev Bobtail Member

Jun 27, 2009
    Denver, CO
    sorry for the rant there drivers, but someone had to say it

BooDawg Thanks this.
  6. shadowviper

shadowviper Bobtail Member

Jul 8, 2009
    brandon,ms
    hubba bubba and swifty nuts.......god help us

7. eddie19520

eddie19520 Bobtail Member

Oct 4, 2008
    purdy,mo.
    screwed up my dac,bunch of vindictive cheeseheads

BooDawg Thanks this.
  8. BooDawg

BooDawg Bobtail Member

Jul 20, 2009
    Gurley,Al
    Let them read it,Drivers have always been mistreated but sometimes it's their own fault.Some drivers do good others don't.You have to work hard to succeed at any job, do things you don't want to do and deal with people you don't like.Make sure it's the type of job you want and stick with it.The grass isn't always greener on the other side.I'm paying for my job hoppin and mistakes I made in the past and having a very hard time finding a driving job even with 20 yrs experience.

9. BooDawg

BooDawg Bobtail Member

Jul 20, 2009
    Gurley,Al
    Not just Swift but all the big companies that run rookie teams.There is a lot of supposedly professionally trained truck drivers out there and it scares me.Seen all kinds off crazy driving by steering wheel holders and guys in big fancy trucks.Never know wants going to happen.Going to Nashville loaded heavy and started up hill and Swifty jumped over in the hammer lane trying to pass another slow truck,almost hit him,he couldn't pass and had to slow down to get back behind the other truck.Started a traffic jam by slowing everybody down.Pass by and he's sitting there looking stupid.Another came over in my lane and run me off to the side of the road. I'm not a perfect driver and can tell about some stupid things I did, but some these people don't have any business in a truck.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2009
  10. Air Breeze

Air Breeze Heavy Load Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Tennessee
    Try Conway Truckload,when i went thru their orientation one driver had worked for
    17 diffirent companies in 6 years and they hired him.If you dont have a lot of tick-
    ets,accidents or recent felonies quite a few companies will hire you.Just depends
    on how bad they need drivers to fill empty trucks.

BooDawg and chew6229 Thank this.
  11. aztrucker

aztrucker Bobtail Member

Jul 31, 2009
    phoenix,az.
    bad trucking co. werner ent. they put bad stuff of your emp. record n the dac report too they try to screw up your driving career they miss lead info. on you (liers),etc...

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.