Attention all company drivers!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by MACK E-6, Oct 14, 2007.

1. cactusjack

cactusjack Medium Load Member

Aug 2, 2009
    oklahoma
    HEHEHE.... i prefer the term ....DUUUUURRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
    LMAO

any trucking company that is worried about this site or any other like site for truckers to post our comments on them are just NOT GOOD COMPANIES !

People please read as much as you can in this and other forums before u make a job change or lease purchase !

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Digit

Digit Light Load Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Ohio

Good to know as USA Truck doesn't know the meaning of fleet maintenance (like their ad suggests)or home time. It is no wonder they have such a high turnover rate of employees per WEEK. Mcdonalds of the trucking industry

4. AfterShock

AfterShock Road Train Member

Sep 19, 2007
    Inland Empire, California
    YeaH!
    Well said, Dingy.
    Besides, I usually see the same faces workin' at the Golden Armpits for years, and the bewildered look on their faces when I try to order in English. I'm sure I return that same bewildered look as I try to understand what they're tryin' to understand, --- so I'm inclined to use the drive-through to avoid eye contact, and just hope for the best when they finally hand me a bag-0-food.
    HeY!
    I like surprises. :yes2557::biggrin_25523:

5. AfterShock

Sep 19, 2007
    Maybe so up north.
    But down here on the southern left coast they're more'n likely the one's who were rejected by the worst of the bottom feedein', so called, "Big truck truck trainin'" companies, so their DAC is still intact, ...... ripe for exploitation.
    Enter FlY-By-Nite Truckin', Specilaizin' in fetchin' rail containers and harbor containers, and deliverin' 'em to consignees in the greater Los Angeles and surroundin' areas. Paid by the delivery, the more deliveries, the more pesos.
    Let the game begin, --- find the hidden trailer, ---- among thousands to search through. Hook it, check it, and head for check-out, and get in line. Or head for the repair shop if necessary, ..... which is (too) often. Same thang thar. Get in line. A lot of hurry up, and wait involved, ...... then run like hail tryin' to make a dollar outta ninety-nine centavos. In heavy LA traffic.?
    Mission Impossible.
    Top speeds may approach 40 --> 45 mph, ........ at times, ............ for short distances.
    Tic-Toc
    Tic-Toc
    Tic-Toc,
    Where does the time go?
    They say time flies when y'all are havin' fun.
    Stuck in heavy traffic ain't much fun,
    but the time still flies, along with a decent paycheck, --- right out the window.

But, bein' inexperienced, new to Big truck truckin', and eager to earn a livin', they gladly volunteer to do a job that no American wants to do. Not because the job is below their American standards, but the pay is.
    Fly-By-Nite will run 'em into the ground in short order, often resultin' in a dinged DAC, ....... meaning the only Big truck truckin' companies that'll even consider puttin' 'em back behind a steerin' wheel, are even worse than Fly-By-Nite.

At Seek&Hide Trux-'N-Stuff, the instructions during orientation include silent hook-'n-run, invisibleism, believable excuses and explanations known to be successful in a pinch, and trip plannin', specializin' in quickest get-away routes, and valet parkin' inside a closed building located in a least suspicious area and unloaded for a piece of the action.

Now that I think about it,
    it's exactly the same thang, ---
    only different. :biggrin_25523:

6. Bumpy

Bumpy Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2009
    New Ulm,MN
    McDonalds has a high turnover??:biggrin_2556:

7. MariasGuy

MariasGuy Bobtail Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Windsor Ont.
    Good...all i can say is don't be intimidated by any company..there's a reason there being reported as bad...it's because they are bad ..some of them are outright criminal and they know it. I have dealt with some of the worst over the 20 plus years iv'e been in this industry. In more than one occasion I outright said ..hey ####### why don't you sue me...PLEASE..of course they back right off knowing that in front of a judge they would lose hands down.
    So keep it up and the first one that trys threatening you...take em up on the offer and watch them run.

8. Patricksgirl

Patricksgirl Light Load Member

Says my baby who once tried to run down the owner of a crappy company that owed him money!

9. AfterShock

Sep 19, 2007
    I never heard 'bout that. :biggrin_25512:
    As far as I know, MickyDee's only has apple and cherry pies.
    Little ones.
    Gotta order 'bout eight if y'all wanna whole pie, ........ for starters.
    Followed by 'bout a half-dozen chocolate sundaes, --- heavy on the whip cream, --- no nuts.
    And a large, diet soda.
    To go.
    Please. :biggrin_25520:

10. joeypayne

joeypayne Bobtail Member

Jan 28, 2011
    Waco, TX
    How do I change my user name?

11. cowboy480

cowboy480 Bobtail Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Somerset ky
    Sounds like companys are scared the truth will get out about them.Coretrans llc in Somerset Ky is one of those company. They dont want their drivers talking on the phone to each other or the cb

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.