Attention all company drivers!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by MACK E-6, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Giltnerwillscrewya

Giltnerwillscrewya Bobtail Member

Aug 23, 2010
    They have limited his advances to $100 a week.I can see that much on the settlements.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Thirdgear

Thirdgear Bobtail Member

Sep 11, 2010
    Summerville S.C.
    They can only hang you one time-so dam the company and drive on...........

4. Thirdgear

Thirdgear Bobtail Member

Sep 11, 2010
    Summerville S.C.
    How true, How true in what you are saying, but we have to remember how cheap they are and would they really waste money to find out who is sending these complaints-No they just would continue on doing what they do without a care or by your leave. They care only for themselves and we be damed for we can only howl at their unjust treatment of us. So dam them all and keep on Driving..............:biggrin_25516:

5. Skip1965

Skip1965 Medium Load Member

Jun 11, 2010
    C'bus, Oh.
    If you are not stuck by a contract, spend a little time filling out online apps. Have them call your cell. Find another ride. You can refuse dispatch because you are sick and request home time. When you get home, clean out truck. There are better companies to drive for. Make sure to leave a note in truck paper work for next driver detailing your experience.

6. rc_banjoman

rc_banjoman Light Load Member

Feb 18, 2011
    Hopkinsville , Kentucky
    :) You got that rite. Thanks:biggrin_25514:

7. hawkeye42799

hawkeye42799 Light Load Member

Jan 28, 2007
    iowa

and Iowa is starting to do that too and not with just the cdl either when i was up for renewal last year they where talking about it and i was waiting for it but nothing happened :Straight road:

8. mmringer

mmringer Bobtail Member

Jan 18, 2011
    so i wonder if they read id then who is to say that they dont have people on here posting??? i mean i posted about cr england and i had a swarm of people telling me i was wrong and they was in the right. i mean for every post there is someone trying to discredit what the person is saying and make them look bad. just a thought

9. Digit

Digit Light Load Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Ohio
    you want funny... look at a paper indiana drivers license with a wv address on it. Talk about hassles waiting to happen if/when get stopped.

10. eddie19520

eddie19520 Bobtail Member

Oct 4, 2008
    purdy,mo.
    i work for hogan good equipment frendly people,get good miles,been drivin 8 years now best place i,ve found,virgil durlin

11. goodchoice10

goodchoice10 Heavy Load Member

Aug 31, 2010
    The Buckeye
    Im just going thru this thread and I will begin my replies here.......OMG! Everyone so far has sounded pretty confident and tuff, hiding behind screen names of course. Im not hiding from anyone, EVER! If there is something negative to say then certainly there is a constructive way to say it.

and for the record, I really think FMs and the like have better things to do than scour the internet looking for people who are bashing companies. The people who are talking need to say both sides of the story, which they never do! its easier to blame someone else, for what in all likely hood is something that you contributed to.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.