Attention all company drivers!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by MACK E-6, Oct 14, 2007.

1. THBatMan8

THBatMan8 Road Train Member

Feb 13, 2011
    Wherever I park
    Bottom line is that this is a public forum. Companies don't need to hire 'spies' to browse the internet. If you as a driver found this forum via a google search, who's to say your DM didn't find it also?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. popmartian

popmartian Road Train Member

May 31, 2009
    Sad but true

It is a sad world "betrayed". Some rat-fink folds like a cheap lounge chair and turns out to be a snitch. "trust no one but GOD!".....and yourself. Never play to to the bass terds with the title DM and FM for they are Manglers not Wranglers. THE REALITY IS DRIVERS ARE A DIME A DOZEN......SO WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? THE TRUTH?

4. AfterShock

AfterShock Road Train Member

Sep 19, 2007
    Inland Empire, California
    Does your DM search out Big truck truckin' websites and then monitor them? If so, does your DM do that while on the job, --- or on their own time?
    That's a lot to handle.

Are you now or have you ever been a spy for or against the company?
    How do you know whether or not spies have been hired?
    I'm thinkin' that wouldn't be general information that the front office would announce. I'm thinkin' somebody would have be, or know someone who is, in-the-know concernin' such matters to know for certain.

Truckin' companies (like C.R.E.) have banner ads and even pesky pop-up ads on truckin' related websites, and I see 'em at unrelated websites too.
    HaiL!
    I even get 'em on my Andriod smart phone.
    The powers that be the company might have some interest in where they advertise.

We know company drivers post here.
    Is it not possible that they report negativity to someone else employed there, --- and it continues to the top?
    Maybe not "hired" spies, ....... they'd be doin' it for nothin'
    and not even know it.

5. allengodwinbis

allengodwinbis Bobtail Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Hi.Good old smaller companies. 140 trucks. the last one fired me because one of their drivers & I switched trailers and I had a slightly bent fering & he took pictures of that & a tree branch scratch, sent them in.
    ______
    Allen

fartblossom Thanks this.
  6. fartblossom

fartblossom Bobtail Member

Sep 24, 2011
    fredonia NY
    Yes. I live near Buffalo Ny & remember this story. Also, this one happened by my home even closer. A truck driver from Canada in his 40s had a minor mishap, fender bender type of deal. He got out of his truck, & walked in front of a big truck, killing himself. He must of realized his career would be over, but such a drastic choice? I am kinda having a rough time thanks to the beautiful people that work for trucking companies. AKA liars & good for nothing greedy ego worshippers.

7. THBatMan8

Feb 13, 2011
    Wherever I park
    I don't know what my DM does as I'm not his babysitter. He could very well be a member here, and on the opposite side of the coin he couldn't.

I'm not a tattle-tale. However, it is possible that others could be.

AfterShock Thanks this.
  8. THBatMan8

Feb 13, 2011
    Wherever I park
    That's why you also need to take pictures. I take pictures of every trailer I pick up and drop off, and store them in my laptop. A driver tried doing this to me and he ended up getting fired because I had the pictures to prove the damage on the equipment was pre-existing. My camera only cost $60 bucks. A camera can save your job, so the 60 bucks is well worth it.

You should see some of the looks I get at a customer or drop yard when I walk around the trailer with my digital camera.

Plus, taking pictures gives you assurance. I can't count how many times I did a walk around when picking up a trailer, and a few days later noticing a old scratch or dent I didn't see before.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2011
    SierraSemiDriver and AfterShock Thank this.
  9. AfterShock

Sep 19, 2007
    :biggrin_25514: And that's well worth repeating.

THBatMan8 Thanks this.
  10. THBatMan8

Feb 13, 2011
    Wherever I park
    Only I spelled "prove" wrong. :biggrin_25523::biggrin_25510:

11. AfterShock

Sep 19, 2007
    Soo I see.
    Noo problem.
    I don't shoot the messenger for such trivial reasons. :biggrin_25512:
    :smt070:smt063 :biggrin_2559:

THBatMan8 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.