Attention all company drivers!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by MACK E-6, Oct 14, 2007.

1. jpete1

jpete1 Bobtail Member

Oct 2, 2011
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. venne

venne Light Load Member

Aug 3, 2011
    Troy Maine
    I would not care and I am in the process of signing on with them. From my reading these posts good bad and other wise it is all much of a muchness.
    I am old enough to know what I am getting in to and if USA feels the need to read what I write again good bad or indifferent. More power to them. It is called free speech

4. iveysr

iveysr Bobtail Member

Oct 4, 2011
    J & J Driveaway company is not a company you want to be in. They lie to you all the time, especially when they want to force dispatch on a load, you would not normally do. Many drivers biggest complaint is when they send you on a load they don't have yet. This cost you money and time, because they will not reimburse you for their mistake. They are very short handed on drivers, because very few stay more than a year.

5. Proudtruckerswife1968

Proudtruckerswife1968 Bobtail Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Amen to that! I have already warned a few and so has my better half about Heartless Express (yup I mispelled it on purpose) to let them know what a crock of crap they hand these newbies. He just got done talking to one yesterday at a truck stop, asked him how he likes his job. Now, mind you, they "Promise to have you home every 2 weeks"...BS....This poor guy has been out for 6 months...everytime he tries to go home, he is told there are too many loads, or there isnt anything comming that way. Said his marriage is about to fall apart if he doesnt go home. hubby advised him...dont let them know your pissed, they will dump you off at some terminal 800 miles away. Im so glad now we did out research before it was too late! :biggrin_25525:

6. fartblossom

fartblossom Bobtail Member

Sep 24, 2011
    fredonia NY
    Oh yes, companies can be just a little unfair sometimes:yes2557: I guess we just have to grin and bear it. I swear I don't know how some people can go to sleep at night. They have no fear of god and just make their own fantastic rules for life. They've got a surprise coming in the end though. I always wish them well though & hope they do change for the better.

victormtz1983 Thanks this.
  7. jvar4001

jvar4001 Medium Load Member

Mar 4, 2011
    for those of you afraid of this guy is saying he probably is withing the company trying to intimidated you guys remember boys freedom speech rights allows us to express first amendment remember

8. AfterShock

AfterShock Road Train Member

Sep 19, 2007
    Inland Empire, California
    I remember to fear those who fear not when they should not fear not. Just because one can does not mean one should.
    Timing is important. Say the wrong thing at the wrong time and one could discover that two wrongs don't make a right, even though one has a right to be wrong.

The word "freedom" is misleading. Freedom comes at a price not measured in dollars and cents. Our forefathers paid for the freedoms we have today, --- some paid the ultimate price, but never got the chance to experience that which they paid so dearly to achieve.

One's rights do not extend to providing information that's wrong.
    Truth can set one free.
    The opposite can have an equally opposite effect when the line is crossed.
    One is responsible for one's own actions.
    Being responsible earns respect.
    When respect is lost, can it ever be fully regained?

If one dispenses wrong information, one has an obligation to be responsible by informing all who were misinformed, --- and they have the same task to perform for any and all those to whom that wrong information was past on to. The ripple effect can be quite extensive, so most don't follow through fulfilling their obligation. When the information is in written form it can remain forever, be read by countless thousands of readers, and passed on as being correct, potentially long after those who exercised their first amendment rights, --- but were wrong, --- have met their Maker.

Remember, ......... what's said, or written, can outlive the one who said, or wrote it.
    Exercise y'all's rights responsibly.

OH!
    BTW, Javar, ....... in your first sentence you mentioned, "those afraid of this guy", then you lost me. If the "guy" that you're referring to is the OP, MACK E-6, are you aware that MACK hasn't visited this website since January 19, 2009, --- almost 3 years?
    I'm afraid there's nothin' to be "afraid" of, ..... except for fear itself.
    And the unknown.

9. PAmarine

PAmarine Bobtail Member

Mar 8, 2009
    Phila, Pa
    then they neget off the computer and get back to work

10. Cinder

Cinder Bobtail Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Sacramento, CA
    Thank you for the HEADS UP/FYI's on what trucking companies are reviewing the postings. I am newbee and female trying to sort out who I like to drive for... any suggestions out there? I have a clean record never arrested, no DWI or tickets. Excellent Health.. Many End's, TWIC card, medical up today..

11. mgt1085

mgt1085 Medium Load Member

Oct 4, 2009
    west palm beach,fl
    who really knows cinder but from what i have seen its a good amount btw welcome aboard

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.