Attention all company drivers!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by MACK E-6, Oct 14, 2007.

1. SCn3D

SCn3D Bobtail Member

Mar 9, 2012
    Cocoa,Fl
    they get the lazy drivers talked to several at the terms who r happy with 1500 miles a week man said all I need is what i need to live out here my hubby had to get me down off my soap box after i heard that it was after one of the few decent weeks he had out there with them he didnt want me to get him in trouble lol if he had only known

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. SCn3D

SCn3D Bobtail Member

Mar 9, 2012
    Cocoa,Fl
    u mean like the trainer who passed out and let his trainee get drunk then go the wrong way on the interstate and kill an entire family right in front of a scale yeh the biggest probs at this company r trainers who dont care lazy drivers and lazy mechanics in certain yards

4. trucker3wife

trucker3wife Bobtail Member

Mar 18, 2012
    I have had expirence in my spouse working for USA. They still owe him money. So I wont say much because I might say things I shouldn't on here and get kicked off butIm so glad he dont work for them any more.

5. bowman316

bowman316 Medium Load Member

Dec 3, 2010
    aberdeen, md
    The whole company is flawed, from the top down. It all starts with bad upper management. They are un-organized, and don't know that they are doing. Everyone is way too busy to do thier job correctly.

I got fired, but I was never warned that I was on thin ice. I never heard a peep from anyone in the company for months, except for my FM giving me loads.
    They never told me to stop cheating my logs, because they cared now. They used to be ok with it, then the started catching people on it by using the in truck computer.

At least tell the drivers what is going on! Warn us before you start firing poeple.

6. nervous

nervous Light Load Member

Mar 24, 2012
    bennington,ok
    so swift reads here daily huh then thats how they are learning all the loops to cheat their drivers out of pay i know this cuz they just got me for 900.00 and im a swift driver

7. nervous

Mar 24, 2012
    bennington,ok
    rigger its true about the plunge i to started out with swift right outta school and been here 4 months and i gotta say my biggest gripe about swift is they like using my paycheck also and then when and if they decide to give it back they tax it again but if they can find the smallest exscuse not to pay u back they wont and u lost your money

8. Typhoid36

Typhoid36 Light Load Member

Mar 23, 2012
    So Swift is owned by the IRS??? That's a new one.

9. TheRoadWarrior

TheRoadWarrior rocking-n-rollin again

Dec 6, 2011
    South West
    Swift came close to being shut down with insider trading... heck the Irs owned the Mustang ranch in nevada at one time for taxes...

10. nervous

Mar 24, 2012
    bennington,ok
    thays a BIG 10/4 on the TRUTH, call it how it is if there is any ups post it , any downs post it as long as it aint made up or hear say . do others how u want to be done cuz carma will catch up to u sooner or later

11. Typhoid36

Typhoid36 Light Load Member

Mar 23, 2012
    That wasn't my point. My point was Swift has nothing to do with your taxes. That's between you and the IRS.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.