Attention O/O's, what does this mean as far as revenue?

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by kanidana, Feb 25, 2021.

1. kanidana

kanidana Heavy Load Member

Aug 21, 2010
    Mesa, AZ
    A Great Business Opportunity ... Improved Schneider All-In Revenue Choice Lease provides business owners MORE choices

Every business owner wants more choices. Whether it’s more choices to improve your revenue, your areas of operation or whatever is most important in your business –Schneider gets it.

For the last month, we have piloted a program with up 70 current owner-operators leased with Schneider on a new lease type: the All-In Revenue Choice Lease program. The feedback has been very positive, so we are now prepared to share this business opportunity with all U.S. solo owner-operators in the Van Truckload division. Teams and Canadian owner-operators will receive this opportunity to transition in the near future.

Introducing Schneider’s All-In Revenue Choice Lease program
    Providing visibility to more loads for owner-operators is a priority.However, due to some unique customer pricing structures and other contractual agreements, not all loads can be posted for Percent of Revenue Choice Lease owner-operators.

The All-In Revenue Choice Lease program provides more flexibility in posting loads. In addition to the current loads that are posted, more loads will be made available over time to Schneider owner-operators, including many types of loads that you currently do not have access to, such as:
    •Dedicated loads
    •Spot freight
    •Pop-Up fleet loads

Plus, we are working on a new project to get loads confirmed faster across systems.

With the All-In Revenue Choice Lease program, the freight you view and select in the portal will have an all-in or flat rate –no need to calculate fuel or accessorials –much like broker boards, but without the headache of working with multiple brokers or the cost of operating under your own authority.

It’s still easy to find your loads with Schneider’s Choice Portal: Pick, Click and Go –just with MORE choices.

We will begin transitioning owner-operators to the All-In Revenue Choice Lease program in March on a first-come-first served basis. If you are interested, connect with your BOA for a transition date for your business and to sign a new contract.

And the good news doesn’t end with the new All-In Revenue Choice Lease program option. Your business has a role in the recovery that North American shippers need. Read on to learn more and take advantage of Schneider’s American Recovery Premium for business owners ...

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. kemosabi49

kemosabi49 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jan 13, 2013
    SW Arkansas
    @Opus does this affect you?

4. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    Yep. Looks that way anyway.
    It would have been swell if THEY had told me, though. Seems i learn more from TTR than I do from the company. SMH

88 Alpha, InTooDeep, Bean Jr. and 5 others Thank this.
  5. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    Just got the email mail. I'm not going to cut and paste it because Schneider takes a dim view of that, but, essentially, if a contractor runs at least 50 loads between March 1 and may 31st, he gets a $2000 bonus.
    Shouldn't be a problem for me

InTooDeep, bzinger and kanidana Thank this.
  6. kanidana

kanidana Heavy Load Member

Aug 21, 2010
    Mesa, AZ
    Didn't know about the cut and paste thing but the question I have is about the new contract that it talks about. Is this going to be forced on us and if so, have you heard any details about it? Not having freight rates pinned to fuel surcharge makes me nervous because I expect fuel prices to skyrocket under this administration.

7. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    As I understand it, at some point, everyone will be on it

kanidana Thanks this.
  8. JOHNQPUBLIC

JOHNQPUBLIC Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2014
    Central New York
    Fuel prices last February in the previous administration were around the same as this February with the current administration.

Fuel prices also go up as demand increases which is happening now as more of the economy starts moving closer to getting back to normal. Prices were slowly creeping up before November. Traffic on the road seems as it was pre pandemic to me.

Fuel prices also go up when production is knocked off line limiting supply such as happened in Texas recently.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2021
    Reason for edit: Add info
    slow.rider and navypoppop Thank this.
  9. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Prices have literally skyrocketed $1 gallon in 60 days..that’s absurd

old time Thanks this.
  10. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    It is absurd, but it's due to seasonal fluctuations and mostly due to refineries shutting down with the Texas storms last month. Up until that storm gas prices were about even (within 2-3 cents) as this time last year. Diesel was about 20 cents less than this time last year. After the shutdowns and the price jumps from that is when the gas prices went higher than this time last year. Diesel is now about 10 cents higher.
    AAA Gas Prices

Gas prices have nothing to do with the administration in office (at least not yet, if ever).

11. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    From my fuel records and gas Reciepts from my car at home...gas up .75gal since November and diesel up .90 a gal...I understand prices will bobble so to speak but this is ridiculous beyond belief..

old time and TokyoJoe Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.