Australian trucker set to shut their country down

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by Lennythedriver, Aug 22, 2021.

1. Rideandrepair

Rideandrepair Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2015
    That’s funny,@mustang190. I sent it an old friend. He got Lukemia 14 yrs ago, from water poisoning in Boot Camp, in the 80s, the crazy amount of meds eventually damaged his kidneys and heart. 2 yrs ago, he had a stroke. He’s one tough Marine. Little Guy too. Always been a Fighter. Had to be. Still is.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Trucker61016

Trucker61016 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2017
    Linville, Va
    Whats amazing is you science thumpers push science around as if it's the only answer to everything, yet fail to see your own flaws in the said science you're pushing.....theres no actual science behind the masks, the social distancing or the vaccines....none of them stop anything, they just make you feel in control....but its actually designed to take control from you but presented as " protecting your fellow citizens, its patriotic" blah blah.....forget the fact CNN admitted to everything being purposeful lies to stir up people into a frenzy....just to boost their ratings ...

Last edited: Aug 25, 2021
    JoeyJunk, Oxbow, TokyoJoe and 5 others Thank this.
  4. Lucky12

Lucky12 Medium Load Member

Nov 24, 2019
    If Covid was Polio the reaction would be different. Covid ain't polio, not by a long shot. Covid (Coronavirus) is a serious cold. That's why some people are not interested in being a guinea pig for this new Cold vaccine. Sometimes the medicine is perhaps worse than the disease. Ive had the Covid and the majority of the people I know have had it. It wasn't a lot of fun, but it also wasn't the end of the world. Diseases, Virus and the like will come and go. Some may be interested in jamming every vaccine that BigPharma can get on the market into their body, and finding a way to live their life in a hermetically sealed bubble, lest they risk getting sick. Others will pay no attention to that and in addition won't be alarmed as their child plays with bugs and dirt and then eats without washing their hands. Different strokes.

The same people that mandate helmets on bicycles see a fresh opportunity to apply the jack boot here.

Not to mention the fact 'Covid Hysteria' is a multi billion dollar industry. This has been an absolute financial boon for many. So it probably won't be long till the next big crisis!

5. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    In the mean time they're getting closer to the shut down. Does anybody really believe it will actually happen? Will there actually be a complete and total shut down or just a few isolated pockets of demonstrators who wind up accomplishing nothing but irritating the rest of the population?
    Judging by the trucker shutdowns I've seen here in America I have my doubts it will do any good.

JoeyJunk, Kyle G. and AModelCat Thank this.
  6. mustang190

mustang190 Road Train Member

Jan 18, 2011
    Florida Panhandle
    And, I don’t remember ever getting a booster for smallpox or polio?

JoeyJunk and SteveScott Thank this.
  7. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    For the sake of supporting human rights, I hope they cripple the country.

IMO this debate was never pro vs anti vax, its always been about having the basic human right to choose what we do with our body.

8. Lennythedriver

Lennythedriver Road Train Member

Feb 14, 2020
    You probably are right based on history, but I’m holding out hope that they actually follow through. In my opinion it would be a beautiful thing. It really needs to happen. If the common every day person doesn’t find a way to send a message to the government, that they need to relinquish some of their stranglehold on people, then it’s going to be too late.

9. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    I'd like to see it happen too. More than that, I'd like to see it happen right here at home. But...I've been involved in trucking since the late 60s and other than a few Teamster strikes I've never seen a shutdown that succeeded, let alone accomplished it's goal.
    I'll stay optimistic though.

10. Lucky12

Lucky12 Medium Load Member

Nov 24, 2019
    Keep in mind in crown nations the people are the subjects of the crown. They do not have the liberties we have ( that many unfortunately are all to willing to relinquish).

11. nredfor88

nredfor88 Road Train Member

Sep 26, 2019
    USA
    Perhaps the people in the know are aware of the difficulty of controlling a virus that was engineered to be resistant by way of gain of function.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.