Average miles for 7/4, 7/3

Discussion in 'Roehl' started by Dirty Buzzard, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Dirty Buzzard

Dirty Buzzard Bobtail Member

Mar 3, 2008
    Columbus, Georgia
    About how many miles per week do first-year drivers average under Roehl's 7/4, 7/3 plan?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Phantom309

Phantom309 Bobtail Member

Feb 21, 2008
    Grantsburg, WI
    Soon I will begin the Minneapolis 7/4-7/3. Can anyone tell me if this is a good fleet with high miles???

4. whydontchahey

whydontchahey Light Load Member

Nov 9, 2007
    Ohio
    The average is around 2800 to 3000. The most I ever had was 3200. The least was 2100.
    Alot of it depends on what part of the country you are in. Good chance you will sit awhile waiting on a load if you are South East. Along the coast isn't bad.But Georgia,Alabama area is slow. The North East will keep you running.So will the northern Mid-west. If you get down into Texas.Be prepared to sit for awhile.
    Lately Roehl's planners have been out to lunch. There have been major screw ups. Hopefully this will improve.
    Don't expect a steady paycheck amount either. With the noon central on friday scan time. Your launch days on Wed. and Sat. conflicts with the scan time causing unsteady check amounts. Hope this helps

5. gar-rose

gar-rose Light Load Member

Apr 4, 2008
    I hate public restrooms!
    Pretty accurate about the pay variability due to noon scan time. I ran the 7-3/4 for 3 months. Never had less than 3k miles. Lot's of lowes and walmart dc's, a few paper loads. Mostly drop n hook. not a bad gig. bennies were expensive.

6. whydontchahey

whydontchahey Light Load Member

Nov 9, 2007
    Ohio
    Hey gar-rose, Are you still with roehl? I just switch to national to see if I can get steady cash that way. I am really disappointed with the insurance. I am trying to cancel it so I can purchase some other insurance I have found.:yes2557:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.