Avoid Dhaliwal Brothers out of Stockton CA

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Armyvet1, Oct 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puje

Puje Bobtail Member

Nov 30, 2015
    Chicago IL
    Keep the BOL don't turn them so you have an evidence to prove in the court. You'll be favored. also call department of labor

alds Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Armyvet1

Armyvet1 Light Load Member

Sep 27, 2020
    You have to turn in you're bills to get paid. Every time you are in the hard you turn in you're bills from the trip and receive the bills from the previous trip. They make sure to hold a check as a deposit in case you quit or get fired, they won't release a check until they have one to told.

Puje Thanks this.
  4. Puje

Puje Bobtail Member

Nov 30, 2015
    Chicago IL
    You get paid more when you take them to court.

5. Jamie113

Jamie113 Light Load Member

Feb 7, 2021
    Bol or not they never pay driver's last check ✔

6. Armyvet1

Sep 27, 2020
    Did I also mention if you need to get ahold of after hours dispatch you are sol, unless you speak punjabi lol. They are based out of India and barely speak any English

7. Armyvet1

Sep 27, 2020
    Would it be a good idea to move on from trucking? It seems like I am spending more money then I am making with these people and putting my license at risk. I've applied to some other jobs and it seems like the only offer I got was some Indian guy who lives in New York but owns 4 different LLC's in Bakersfield. Needless to say I politely declined, also got an offer from John Christner Trucking but I've heard they are really bad too

8. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    The only one putting their license at risk as you… do you research and find a decent company there are plenty out there…jct will not attempt to make you run illegal… but one thing you need to learn is this just because the company tells you to do something doesn’t mean you have to do it because if what they’re telling you to do is illegal then you have every legal right to say no will not do it… And stop with this well they’re gonna fire me if I don’t break the law..let them..your cdl..protect it.

9. Armyvet1

Sep 27, 2020
    It's not just about being fired, you are financially responsible for any fired from the late load and they will give you hell for it. I once had to pay $500 for a Walmart pad that was late because they gave me 2 days from California to North Carolina. After that I was sent to Missouri to do a truck recovery and my old truck was cleaned out and given to a new driver and all my belongings were "lost"

10. InTooDeep

InTooDeep Donner party survivor

Jan 17, 2016
    Carmichael CA
    Tell them you are recording them on the phone or keep copy's of texts that ought to make them happy. Drive by those trucks a lot pretty crappy drivers they have too.

11. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Why are you still with that company??… if you choose to drive illegal that’s your fault not the companies… No company can force you to run illegal..

LoneRanger Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.