Avoid Dhaliwal Brothers out of Stockton CA

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Armyvet1, Oct 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Armyvet1

Armyvet1 Light Load Member

Sep 27, 2020
    There's is a whole section of the yard dedicated to equipment being damaged,
    I job hopped a little too much and needed a second chance. They gave it to me

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    How bad is your job hopping because i can tell you even a halfway decent company would hire you even job hopping..unless their is something on your record that is keeping you from any reputable company..

JohnBoy Thanks this.
  4. Armyvet1

Sep 27, 2020
    Yes but if you shut down YOU reap the consequences for the late load, I can't afford to just walk away without a job so it's either run it or go home and be unemployed with bills piling up. I don't know why we are talking in circles about about HOS laws

5. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    You are 100% responsible for any and all hos violations..not the Company..NO one can force to run illegal if you choose to then its all on you 100% and such…

Lonesome Thanks this.
  6. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    If you're not willing to gut up and help yourself, despite all the good advice you've been given, there's not really anything we can do for you.

You need to get away from that company. Now.

7. LoneRanger

LoneRanger Road Train Member

Jun 3, 2018
    I kinda feel your pain, the uncertainty you face. But you have to man up and do what it takes to better yourself. We can keep going on in circles but get your ### out of there.

drvrtech77, mjd4277 and jackoboyo Thank this.
  8. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    I second that notion. If something doesn’t feel right about a company it’s time to cut your losses,turn tail and GTFO there!!

drvrtech77 Thanks this.
  9. Malt Ball Cult

Malt Ball Cult Light Load Member

Jul 24, 2021
    To the original poster dude get out. I'm serious go anywhere that you can go to Swift go to Knight Western Express. ANYTHING is better than what you're putting up with. You are putting your career at risk you are putting your financial future at risk. Get out of there go to Swift put up with their b******* for 8 or 10 months like I did and then move on get the f*** out of where you're at

alds, mjd4277 and drvrtech77 Thank this.
  10. Armyvet1

Sep 27, 2020
    Western Express is the first company I ever drove for, I would leave trucking before I went back to them, I would have to be pretty desperate for that. Same goes with Swift lol I'd rather go back to commerical roofing then deal with Swifty Swift

11. Malt Ball Cult

Malt Ball Cult Light Load Member

Jul 24, 2021
    Well it doesn't really sound like you've improved your station in the industry so it sounds like you're going to get out of it anyway..

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.