Avoid Truckers Paradise/houston

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by Fedxguy1951, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Fedxguy1951

Fedxguy1951 Bobtail Member

Sep 12, 2007
    Houston Texas
    This place is located at the intersection of Loop 610 east and Wallisville rd. There are other truckstops nearby,but avoid this one. It is run by a bunch of "########" that think they can talk down to people and try to get away with it everyday. Im gonna be so happy when they talk to the wrong trucker the way they do and get a good Texas ### whuppn..What really hurt my heart was that I was in there once,and the sign on the pump advertised that with every fillup you'd get a free giant drink. Well this trucker just finished filling his tanks and paid his $450.00 bucks and asked for his free drink. Man, you'd have thought he asked this "#######" to get his wife to show him her #####. He yelled at him that, that was an old sign and he wasnt going to get anything free in his store,now or ever. I looked at the trucker and said, Man, I'd be proud to buy you a drink and a snack if you'd allow me too. The trucker said, thx, but it's not about the money. I agreed with him and in front of old Mohammad, I told him if I were him to never stop in here again and spread the word about these guys..So if your ever at the intersection of Wallisville and 610 east..theres a Loves and a Pilot just around the corner..He said he would and I will too...
    Thx truckers, the world stops without ya'll.

Snailexpress and merlensbox Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. eckz

eckz <strong>"Radio Rambo"</strong>

Sep 15, 2007
    Detroit, Michigan
    Heh. Man.. pathetic. I won't be goin' there either. We gotta stick together.

Snailexpress Thanks this.
  4. Pur48Ted

Pur48Ted Road Train Member

Jun 14, 2006
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Too bad Marvin Zindler died.

Snailexpress Thanks this.
  5. myminpins

myminpins Road Train Member

Sep 20, 2007
    Dartmouth, NS, Canada
    That's pathetic!! Nice of you to offer him, though - very cool :) Definitely spread the word!! Unbelievable how cheap some idiots are :biggrin_25510:

6. truckerveggieslim

truckerveggieslim Bobtail Member

Oct 9, 2012
    I dont think Im ready to give up trucker's paradise. They have an all u can eat catfish/chicken restaurant in there. Im more worry about those #### hookers banging on my truck at night though I haven't slept there in yrs. It's not bad at all if u go straight to the restaurant like I do.

7. slowpoke89

slowpoke89 Road Train Member

Oct 10, 2011
    Slowpoke land
    I wonder if that is the truckstop where they advertised a "filet mignon special" for 8 bucks(this was back in the 90's)....actually it was more like "filet of gristle" and iced tea in a filthy glass......still makes me want to puke when remembering that.:smt078:

8. joserojas

joserojas Bobtail Member

Jul 6, 2012
    Weslaco,Texas
    What this clerk should have done was give the trucker his drink,and then take that old sign down. I mean if it was an old sign how are we suppose to know.

TruckDuo Thanks this.
  9. ‘Olhand

‘Olhand Cantankerous Crusty

Jan 18, 2011
    There u go trying to be logical again! Sheesh--LMAO

skellr Thanks this.
  10. FatDaddy

FatDaddy Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Katy, TX or Swedesboro, NJ
    Place is just a dump in general. Only good thing is its a nice big lot as parking at the Love's and Pilot fills up by dinnertime. Potholes the size of the Grand Canyon and the lizards crawl all over the place.

11. Flip Flops

Flip Flops Medium Load Member

Jun 1, 2012
    The Left Lane..
    Lot Lizards Paradise.. :eek:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.