Back on the road. Lease purchase with JB Hunt

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by UturnGirl, Oct 28, 2017.

1. UturnGirl

UturnGirl Road Train Member

Jan 16, 2010
    Texas
    It's been a heckuva hard week. Planners are morons. Every load is a friggin' emergency. I'm so tired every night my eyes are crossing. I promise details when I can see straight again. Finally got much needed shower.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. UturnGirl

Jan 16, 2010
    Texas
    I don't have much good to report right now. It is first week and I'm already getting that uh oh feeling. First of all every single load they gave me was messed up. Scheduled for wrong times. one was actually a whole day late another for after the place closed. One was in Chicago 9am ...nuff said.
    So today I got my settlement for orientation week. No loads on it but charged full boat for weekly plates and toll tag. I was supposed to get 3 days orientation pay and only got 2 and I was quoted $1 a mile to bobtail from Dallas to Lowell and only got $.47.
    Not an auspicious beginning.

Veryblessed and bzinger Thank this.
  4. UturnGirl

Jan 16, 2010
    Texas
    Oh yeah. And the people net is driving me crazy. It yells at me when I'm exceeding the speed limit (who me???) And it comes up with ominous msgs like OCB recording sudden stop. OCB recording following too close (in uphill climb...really?) And here's an oxymoron..too fast acceleration..in a Cascadia? Give me a break.

Veryblessed and Wickedfire77 Thank this.
  5. Wickedfire77

Wickedfire77 Road Train Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Northern, Michigan
    Ahh technology. The glorious burden of the future

6. Josiahtrucker

Josiahtrucker Bobtail Member

Sep 7, 2017
    Does Dart Transit have a doable lease purchase?

7. Wickedfire77

Mar 3, 2013
    Northern, Michigan
    Every LP is “doable “
    I’m trying to figure out why you are asking on a thread where the OP is doing a JB Hunt LP.
    As with any mega LP, be ready to marry that truck, as it will take all your time and attention

Dave_in_AZ and nightgunner Thank this.
  8. MysticHZ

MysticHZ Road Train Member

May 28, 2010
    Yep, any program is doable. Provided the business owner is capable ... shot gunning the internet hoping someone will tell where the best deal is; is a demonstrable lack of capability.

runningman0661 Thanks this.
  9. 88 Alpha

88 Alpha Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

May 12, 2012
    SouthEast Alabama
    The door was opened for a question about Dart when the OP said this in her initial post in this thread:

10. Wickedfire77

Mar 3, 2013
    Northern, Michigan
    Sorry. I was living in the “now” . Didn’t search back where it may have been brought up. You have bested me in internet scrolling skills...for now.

11. 88 Alpha

88 Alpha Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

May 12, 2012
    SouthEast Alabama
    I have a vague memory of useless things and I remembered her saying something, in this thread or yours, about the aforementioned company. I then had to verify it for myself before I brought it to the table. It's currently only 2 pages so it doesn't take much scrolling to find stuff.

You will be sorely disappointed in the scrolling skills contest....I will let you win and not even put up a fight for supremacy. :mtongue:

Aphrodite, popcorn169 and Wickedfire77 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.