Backing up a lowboy trailer

Discussion in 'Truckers' Photo Shack | Art Gallery' started by HvyHal Gam3ing, May 2, 2021.

1. HvyHal Gam3ing

HvyHal Gam3ing Light Load Member

May 2, 2021
    Angier, nc
    Hey Y'all! I am new to this forum. I I just wanted to post a short video here of me backing up an empty lowboy trailer. It's not a hard spot to get into I know. Shocker right? But I did get it pretty much right where I wanted it considering I did not have a lot of room to swing the nose of the truck out to start following the trailer. You don't see the truck, but in this video, I am driving a 4 axle Kenworth W900. I know it's not much but I hope Y'all enjoy. Thank you!

John E. and AModelCat Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MericanMade

MericanMade Heavy Load Member

Aug 14, 2019
    Pensacola, FL
    Should do some multi-angle shots with some special effects. Maybe some pensive music, with a few trumpets splitting the notes Chicago style at the end. :p

4. HvyHal Gam3ing

HvyHal Gam3ing Light Load Member

May 2, 2021
    Angier, nc
    @MericanMade Thanks for the reply. Yes I would like to include different angles. This was done with my cell phone and a cheap magnetic suction cup phone holder on the back window which is why it is so shaky. I am considering investing in a GoPro or something similar for this type of thing.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.