bad deal here boys

Discussion in 'CRST' started by RKW, May 13, 2008.

1. old-school

old-school Light Load Member

Jun 18, 2007
    south western ohio
    A few years ago,I was pulling some loads for a different company and crst malone got the job. I took my trucks to crst malone 30 days I was leaving. dont be leave the bs. I made friends with one of there recurters and she told me all kinds of stuff that they do and are told to say.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. nighthunter1981

nighthunter1981 Bobtail Member

Aug 25, 2008
    imler,pa
    well bull get ready for the bone when it comes to crst~take some lube with ya~because ur gonna get it lmfao~:biggrin_25519:

4. wb75

wb75 Bobtail Member

Aug 5, 2008
    Kansas
    Schneider.............

5. bullthebeerman

bullthebeerman Light Load Member

May 19, 2008
    brooklyn,ny
    bin there done that
    i was there for 6 months had to get out its like living in hell

6. bullthebeerman

May 19, 2008
    brooklyn,ny
    it was ok i did it in carlisle, pa
    don't look for orientation pay tho you may get 50 bucks thats it. well if thats your only option go for it get the 6 or 8 months in and move on, or stay and be a trainer you get 37 cpm as a trainer . i was going to train but i like being by my self, driving solo i so sweet stop when you want sleep with out the bumps all the room in the sleeper is yours set it up how ever you want wohoo

7. KoolKid

KoolKid Light Load Member

Jun 15, 2008
    Arkansas
    Whats up guys.. well i havent been on here in over a month.. last i told you guys i was leaving to Fontana, CA for my traing at CRST... Ihave a few things to say about this company... I just got home from my 28 days of driving (training) with a lead driver... we did some good miles, but like people say,, the first 1,2 months you get miles... but after only a month with this company i cant WAIT to get out... I barely saw peanuts for pay and had to dig me a hole with advances... then they start you off at 0.22cpm after training... i never heard it that low!!!... CRST, i want out.. i cant speak for the other divisions but im talking about the Van division

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2008
  8. bullthebeerman

May 19, 2008
    brooklyn,ny
    Glad to hear you made it home safe koolkid
    but i did warn you remember. Well they got their hooks in you now so just do the 8 months and get it over with, and yes the first 3 months are hard but it's the hole 6 months that is really hard.
    Cause you only get a 2 cent raise in the first 3 months and when you really think about it what can that do.
    lol they told you your getting 24 cent right lol so what happen to the other 2 cent lol. think about it

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2008
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.