Balance: Safety and Rights_Hair Follicle Analysis

Discussion in 'Trucking Industry Regulations' started by truadvocate, Apr 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. truadvocate

truadvocate Light Load Member

Mar 31, 2018
    Clearly...

Have a good day.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Aamcotrans

Aamcotrans Road Train Member

May 24, 2016
    Strasburg, Va
    This is what devalues the entire “racist” agenda.

You choose to call hair follicle drug testing racist because minorities fail it at a higher rate than whites.

Sorry, just means means minorities use at a higher rate.

Math is not racist.

spyder7723, REO6205 and buddyd157 Thank this.
  4. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    reminds me of a lawsuit on the tv game show, "The Price is Right"..

some said the show was not in favor of some people.

if ya can't play the game, or understand SIMPLE rules, do not try and be a game show contestant....

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
    Aamcotrans Thanks this.
  5. IluvCATS

IluvCATS Road Train Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Seattle, WA
    The Price is Right was a racist show??? Come on!!! This is getting out of hand.

Aamcotrans Thanks this.
  6. Aamcotrans

Aamcotrans Road Train Member

May 24, 2016
    Strasburg, Va
    The worst was the NY firefighters exam.

Not enough minorities were able to pass the test to go up in rank, so Sonia Sotomayor claimed the test was racist..

spyder7723, Roger McG and IluvCATS Thank this.
  7. IluvCATS

Dec 1, 2014
    Seattle, WA
    She is a wise Latina. That’s what she called herself.

8. buddyd157

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    yes, in a way it was alledged that it was easier for some people to play the games, and difficult for others to play those same games. there was a lawsuit (may have been dropped, i have been trying for a while now to locate the story), that a "group" of people tried suing the tv show, and CBS for in a way, making it difficult for some people to win.

whether it was the rules, or the game and how it's played, i cannot recall.

my best way of saying this is...if ya can't play, don;t try to be on the show, then look like a fool.

that show has been on for decades, actually started on NBC (as i have been reading) and in black and white, long before color tv's came along.

the games do not change all that much. if one is an avid viewer, doesn't it make sense that one would KNOW how to play all the games...??

but yet cry foul or whatever else, when they lose..???

antohter thing i just read, one MUST pay all sales taxes on the prizes...i knew that...however, one MUST PAY all sales taxes BEFORE one actually takes the prize home..!!!

that i did not know.....

i always thought you at least take possession of the prize and pay the taxes when you get home, via YOUR state tax collector and CA's tax collector, at the end of the year, much like any other taxes due.

IluvCATS Thanks this.
  9. buddyd157

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    if one cannot pass a preconceived, pre-written, or previous treating that ALL OTHERS passed or failed too by the way, then those that failed NEED MORE TIME to study.

look at it this way..the CDL written tests, then the DMV skills tests..they are the same in all 50 US States, right.>??

some pass, first time, some pass maybe the second or 5th time..meaning....everyone had the same EQUAL SHOT at passing....or failing...race does NOT factor into the CDL testing procedures.......

and no way, no how, is a pre-employment, random or post accident drug screening racist...you either pass or fail....simple.

then go on from there to get tested again, to maybe discount and discredit the testing labs, or prove the testing lab right....if you tested hot.

Aamcotrans and IluvCATS Thank this.
  10. IluvCATS

Dec 1, 2014
    Seattle, WA
    So it’s more difficult for some people to provide a clean hair follicle. Which isn’t fair. :)

11. buddyd157

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    i will not for a second, believe that some peoples hair gives off more than other peoples hair, due to race. that was only what, one testing facility that came up with that crap? maybe they used some sort of hair gel.>??

or is it called jerrigel? or jerry curl?? or something?

maybe THAT crap is hard to wash out after x amount of time in the hair, and thusly absorbed the drugs in the air? making for a positive drug use result?

how about anyone, male or female that use hair coloring? does that absorb the drugs in the air and cannot be washed out? making for a positive drug use result?

additives one uses for personal use, alters the chemical compounds in one's body.

in other words, more factual testing needs to be done (by several labs independent of one another) on this hair absorption crap for me to believe that simply the positive results are indeed due to a particular persons race.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.