Becareful of the big E

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Nobody special, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Nobody special

Nobody special Bobtail Member

Sep 8, 2020
    Worked there from 05 to 14. They claimed till 2015 but they also claimed my hire date was 2005 and 2009 but terminated in 2014 and 2015? As of 2020 they still occupy my identity as a fictional employee, occupation, marital status, and hire date plus fictional duration,with out compensation or permission for the use. They testified to the dol and the credit bureau i dont work for them and its on file, didnt stop them from the use of my identity without consent.

They have left me unemployable for 6 years while they used a non-employees identity to purchase and cash insurance policy. Had to turn them into the irs for identity theft and tax evasion plus public private corruption. They had a court rule against my identity with no evidence, in the wrong jurisdiction based on the evidence i entered as a resident of a different state in the court. Then they expected me to file an appeal to cover up the fraud they just had the court committ.

Submitted the evidence and arguement to the irs fraud department a mo. Prior to that hearing( kinda expected that to happen based on my employment previously).

Maybe you should actually look at the evidence before you make a ruling? That will be alot of explaining to those investigators. How do you appeal a crime? They actually thought they won since i would not commit fraud and appeal to cover up another fraud. But it made a perfect charge for public private corruption to file.

Giving your personal information could be used for their benifit at your loss by working there, becareful.
    When i talked to their HR they admitted they were aware of it and blamed it on the state. Until i told them i could see the documents they entered, then they hung up on me.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    I'm sorry pal, but I couldn't understand about 80% of what you said. I showed your post to several other people and they were :dontknow::scratch:

4. drivingmissdaisy

drivingmissdaisy Road Train Member

Jun 10, 2019
    I don't even know who the "big E" is.

alds, bzinger and AModelCat Thank this.
  5. Numb

Numb Crusty Curmudgeon

Jan 30, 2012
    Charlotte, N.Carolina
    the Enterprise?

you were in the Navy or Star Fleet??

6. sevenmph

sevenmph Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    Maybe Estes? Has a big E on top. Other than that guess, I have no idea what's going on.

Sirscrapntruckalot and mjd4277 Thank this.
  7. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    As Paul Harvey used to say, and it is reflected here, "It's not one world."

Sirscrapntruckalot and Lonesome Thank this.
  8. Puppage

Puppage Road Train Member

Aug 2, 2012
    Connecticut
    Here in the NE area The Big E is a big fair in Massachusetts

Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
  9. jcrack08

jcrack08 Light Load Member

Mar 4, 2014
    Big E is Estes, that's what we called it when I worked there. And it's a really good company in my book, wouldn't hesitate to go back if I wanted LTL.

As for OP, is it any coincidence that most bad company threads feature incoherent, rambling rants?

If you can't communicate in writing and in person...you'll have trouble everywhere you go.

Roberts450 and Numb Thank this.
  10. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    I always enjoyed Big D myself, the former local brewer. BigD.jpg

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.