Best companies in Odessa/Midland TX

Discussion in 'Oilfield Trucking Forum' started by HiramKingWilliams, Apr 11, 2023.

1. RockinChair

RockinChair Road Train Member

Feb 19, 2012
    CC, TX
    A buddy of mine stays busy with them hauling LOX to the launch site in Van Horn. He seems really happy.

lual Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. HiramKingWilliams

HiramKingWilliams Heavy Load Member

May 15, 2019
    State of Jefferson
    Thanks, I appreciate it. I’ve decided to go to Kansas for now.

4. Lazer

Lazer Road Train Member

Jan 22, 2017
    Sun Coast has no problem damaging relationships with long standing customers, all on their own. Above average pricing, with average to below average service, has the sale dept., with ladies wearing push up bra’s, short shorts, $300.00 makeovers, slinging Wallbangers to purchasing agents working overtime.
    The years I worked there, we always joked that Sun Coast was great at acquiring new customers, but horrible at retaining customers.
    What really has taken the wind out of the sails at Sun Coast, is Moffitt Petroleum. Sun Coast bought out Ray Moffitt Oil Co., a few years ago(10 +/-), after the Non Compete Clause expired, the Moffitt family re-entered the petroleum business, changed the name slightly, rehired most of the office staff, and has been picking up Sun Coast customers as fast as they can.

snowman1980 and scythe08 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.