Best job search resources?

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Truckingdaytrader, Jan 31, 2023.

1. Snow Hater

Snow Hater Medium Load Member

Dec 26, 2019
    For over a 50% increase in pay I'll boast. I've been driving for only 3 years so each was a move to more money.

Chinatown Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    I've looked at CDLlife ads, but not Craigslist. Many drivers on here have found jobs on Craigslist though.

chrisevh900 Thanks this.
  4. Liamnerton

Liamnerton Bobtail Member

Feb 16, 2023
    I've had some good success finding job listings on this website as well, but there are definitely some other resources out there. You might want to check out some trucking-specific job boards like truckdrivingjobs.com or truckerclassifieds.com. Another option is to look at the websites of specific trucking companies you're interested in and see if they have any job postings listed. And of course, don't forget to network with people in the industry and check out @Chinatown's recommendations! Also, you can try out the link https://newjobs4you.cоm/job-board/all-options/ for a comprehensive list of job search resources. Good luck with your job search!

Last edited: Feb 16, 2023
    lual Thanks this.
  5. Grumppy

Grumppy Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Dec 11, 2010
    West Monroe, La
    LAWORKS is the Louisiana state employment office web site. I look at it for my local job interests. Its real jobs listed with the employment service.
    I use a couple of others like career builder etc.
    You just gotta be careful with Craigslist in my opinion. While there are some good jobs posted on there, there are also a lot of jobs that may be legit jobs... but bad/shady companies that really cant or wont post in better sites. Scammers post on CL as well. Just be aware when going through CL.

6. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Right about Craigslist; have to be careful. Don't pay any money either. You don't pay a company to hire you.

7. Concorde

Concorde Road Train Member

Jun 29, 2016
    West Melbourne Florida
    I got 2 jobs here..great jobs.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.