Best starter flatbed company

Discussion in 'Flatbed Trucking Forum' started by Mototom, May 18, 2021.

1. jvar4001

jvar4001 Medium Load Member

Mar 4, 2011
    Lol!! No my friend. Couldn't come back to flatbed and stay with parents during pandemic times to support them because they r seniors. That's what I meant by that. I know the rules of leaving on good terms. But now I'm facing a big issue the O/O O that I worked with doesn't want to send proof of employment to landstar. I'm screw.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jvar4001

Mar 4, 2011

4. GYPSY65

GYPSY65 Road Train Member

Nov 16, 2012
    SW FLA
    I would think there are other ways to either prove you worked for him such as pay stubs or a way to get FMCSA or some other entity involved to get the info

unless you were paid cash

5. jvar4001

Mar 4, 2011
    Yes I mention that to landstar recruiter but they keep on saying couldn't hear from their respond. I have the 1099 form on me. It sounds to me they r not interested since i haven't been driven like a yr and half couple months before pandemic. They took forever ( 2 months) just to say no. I ve got focus on one company only just to turn down . I was looking for a 1099 well established one. Don't wanna do w2 anymore. I wanna go back so bad to flatbed but I don't wanna make the wrong decision again. If I kept applying to these o/o they don't train you well and they don't even want to give you references and you get stuck. Besides I need to polish little bit my skills.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.