Beware of CRST

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by 1_fine_trainer, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Damarko

Damarko Bobtail Member

Thanks for the information

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Donkeydust

Donkeydust Bobtail Member

Jan 2, 2017
    I've done that too, but I'm not sure who can help maybe labor board. What other option do I have to get money reimbursed?

4. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    I'll buy him the bag but Im sticking to my guns on the mistreatment of drivers as expressed by you.

Ive already got #####slapped once talking about this so pardon me if Im twice shy discussing this problem in the Industry.

Essentially the mistreatments will need to stop. At the moment I defer that to those who have more .. diplomatic and beautiful words to make it happen.

5. Iowalobertarian

Iowalobertarian Light Load Member

Aug 16, 2016
    Midwest

Mistreatment will never stop untill the VALID information on this forum gets out to those who need it, regulatory and future drivers. Unfotunatly as i spit in the wind this will never happen because we as truckers feel very indepedent minded and distrust anyone that is not us (and fir good reason i might add)

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  6. Bakerman

Bakerman Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Phoenix, AZ
    Sorry OP, too much info, cannot process all of it,

7. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Maybe submit a new application to CRST and put the suspension on there. Then you will know if the recruiter was truthful or not.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.