Beware Of Daily Express

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by DJDoug, Jun 13, 2010.

1. happy feet

happy feet Bobtail Member

Jan 22, 2020
    DOH!!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. happy feet

happy feet Bobtail Member

Jan 22, 2020
    nobody ever said i was too smart!

TokyoJoe Thanks this.
  4. deathB4decaf

deathB4decaf Medium Load Member

Jan 10, 2018
    Eh, I would say you're doing FINE. You're new. It takes a bit to figure out the navigation of the site. You'll have an over view in each section and then each category. There is a ton of information here. Welcome to the site! :)

REO6205 Thanks this.
  5. bigblue19

bigblue19 Road Train Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Midland WA
    It was my ignorance concerning trucking companies that made me happy & positive. It was my enlightening experience for the 27yrs that made me grouchy & negative as a OTR driver.
    I'm local now for 2yrs & back to being how I wanted to be as a driver. I actually look forward to going to work now. There are no good OTR companies today, just degrees of bad. Just my opinion but working to live instead of living to work is better.

snowlauncher Thanks this.
  6. Tubaman

Tubaman Bobtail Member

Feb 4, 2020
    I currently work for them. I know this is 2 years past your post, but from MY experience, I wouldn't want to work anywhere else. I run 4 axle specialized with them and each one of my trips averages me around $3.50/mile TO THE TRUCK. That is after the 60.2%. Yes 60.2% is fairly low compared to other places, but Daily offers much more than others. I just had a serious accident with my truck 4 days ago. Within 3 hours of it happening, they had lined up a rental car for me to take to pick up one of their company 4 axle trucks to run while my truck was getting rebuilt. They then paid for a rental car for me to take home to relax and recoup. All without me asking. The whole company has a very family-like atmosphere. Everyone knows your name there. You aren't just a number. In hard times, like what I am experiencing now, they will bend over backwards for you as long as you have proven yourself to be worth the effort to them. I have no idea what the work ethic was of the original poster was like, but I can tell you from MY experience that they are more than worth exploring for employment. The only complaint about the company is their old equipment. They are aware of the issue and they are working each year to better their equipment situation. They just bought 2 or 3 brand new 11 axle trailers this year. I hope this perspective helps you and others to look into them deeper. I have ever intention of retiring from this company. Best of luck to you.

TokyoJoe, Lonesome and Cat sdp Thank this.
  7. Cat sdp

Cat sdp . .

Apr 8, 2012
    Orion's Belt
    How long have you been there.......?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.