BEWARE: SCHNEIDER STAY AWAY FROM!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by DENISERAMBO, Dec 16, 2017.

1. LtlAnonymous

LtlAnonymous Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2016
    A local driver is just as valid as an OTR driver, and don't let them tell you otherwise.

Dan.S, Toomanybikes, MACK E-6 and 2 others Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TankerP

TankerP Road Train Member

Oct 1, 2010
    Holding the steering wheel
    OP
    Yes, driving over the road for a mega carrier sucks. That’s why I quit at the first opportunity and am now home every night and get paid by the hour. You should do the same thing. That is if you have the background and talent to back up your self worth. If no one is willing to pay you what you’re asking then you belong where you are right now.

Toomanybikes and LtlAnonymous Thank this.
  4. bigblue19

bigblue19 Road Train Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Midland WA
    You are not covered under FLSA at SN, The best thing to do is to read the paperwork you are signing in orientation. On one of those forms you agreed to how you would be paid, HHG- Practical -Hub miles.
    You can't come back later & complain about what you agreed too.
    Before you enter orientation you should have a signed & witnessed agreement as to what & how you are paid, what you will be driving (if applicable) & your hometime requirements.
    If they do not honor your recruitment agreement, you walk Trusting the word of a recruiter is like trusting a car salesman.

gentleroger Thanks this.
  5. Coover

Coover Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2016
    Read the contract..... Ain't nobody got no time for that ;-) lol

KillingTime Thanks this.
  6. bigblue19

Mar 30, 2007
    Midland WA
    40% more then what? Just sayin.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  7. bigblue19

Mar 30, 2007
    Midland WA
    Especially if they got a stack of pizzas sitting behind you getting cold.:biggrin_255:

KillingTime and Coover Thank this.
  8. BrandonCDLdriver

BrandonCDLdriver Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2017
    People say recruiters lie. I must have had a rare breed recruiter. She was honest, almost to a fault. She was actually too honest, saying I wouldn't be able to be home during training and they did manage to get me home for a few days. She was honest about miles, pay, trucks. everything.

At orientation I just learned more details about everything she said. Absolutely NO surprises during orientation.

Well I had one, but it was from the recruiter. They say no felonies less than 10 years old since you were released or off probation on the website. I told her I have a 15 year old offense and 8 years since release off probation and she said that's fine.

They never looked back.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
    nightgunner, gentleroger and Lonesome Thank this.
  9. nightgunner

nightgunner Road Train Member

Jul 23, 2013
    Cedar Rapids, IA
    Next you will be saying that personal responsibility is important! Heretic, it is always the fault of the carrier for taking advantage of the poor driver.

10. KillingTime

KillingTime Road Train Member

Mar 26, 2016
    Rockland, Maine
    Lmao.
    Ah, good ole 'Orientation' lunch..... Which, ironically, was served right after the section about 'Driver Health & Fitness'. *scratches head*

Dan.S and Coover Thank this.
  11. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    While that can be true, I've run a across so many that have no clue what is going on...believe everything a co tells them to be gospel...

Coover Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.