Big opportunity For CR England Lease Operators? Merged 3 threads

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by Kilowan, Jan 27, 2012.

1. killer120

killer120 Light Load Member

Jul 1, 2013
    yeah and they wanna charge you an extra 2400 a year to file your tax's

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. killer120

killer120 Light Load Member

Jul 1, 2013
    now a good company to work for is ATS (Anderson Trucking Services), pay is around 1.00 per mile, fuel surcharge is .58 cents, so if you get 5 miles to the gallon 1.10 to the gallon of fuel

4. DuesyJ29

DuesyJ29 Light Load Member

Jul 19, 2013
    Dallas, Texas
    BBB or Slyfox, Could you PM me please? I have some questions I'd like to ask you.

Thanks, Mike S.

5. huntlola

huntlola Bobtail Member

Sep 17, 2013
    Run with the surchage instead of flat rate. i would run solo until u gt the hang of it. fuel 7mpg as a standard. with at least 3300 miles u could see a 1600 dollar check, bt dnt get used to it. those kinda check will nt b the norm. more like 700-800 dollar checks and thts only if u keep yr expenses to a bare minimal. i talked it cuz ive done it. stack up yr money and experience an get to another carrier quicj cuz they dnt given up their money,lol

6. huntlola

huntlola Bobtail Member

Sep 17, 2013
    At england they have the flat rate or the surcharge. they dnt tell u how much u save with the surchage cuz tht flat rate alot of times will cost u as much 200dollars per settlement.

7. huntlola

huntlola Bobtail Member

Sep 17, 2013
    Lmao id like to see tht too!

8. huntlola

huntlola Bobtail Member

Sep 17, 2013
    Variable mileage is the supposed depreciation cost of the truck,however they express in the lease tht u cannot claim tht expense on yr tax return. tht expexpense is on all paid miles company wide.

9. Sly Fox

Sly Fox Road Train Member

Oct 29, 2009
    That's what they're calling it now?

When I first started at CRE, the variable was part of your truck payment to temper weeks you took off compared to weeks you ran hard. Then, they started claiming it was to pay your dispatcher, office staff, load planners, etc. Now, it's depreciation....

You can't depreciate a leased vehicle...

10. the vagabond

the vagabond Bobtail Member

Dec 16, 2013
    just so u know, CRE doesn't give lease ower ops dedicated runs anymore. only company drivers do dedicated lanes.!! they quit doing that last year. also effective Aug 30,3013 they started disbanding their lease program and Horizon trk leasing. I was a dispatcher for 4 yrs with them just quit this summer.. I can tell u anything u need to know. and I fill sorry for anyone who leases there. it's very very hard to make good money..altho I worked hard for my drivers and many actually did o.k..

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.