BIG QUESTION? WHY 90% OF THE PPL WORK FOR AMERICAN MAJOR COMPANIES FOR 38 CPM WHEN WE ALL PAY 55

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by MIKE G2, Mar 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STexan

STexan Road Train Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Longview, TX
    No. They'll run until they get shut down and in the mean time leave their "contractors" hanging here and there with OOS stickers. When they do eventually get shut down, Driver Crop A get's shafted out of earnings with no or bad checks, and a month or two later they reconstitute under another DOT#, start looking for Driver Crop B, and the cycle continues.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
    Western flyer, Steel Dragon and Tb0n3 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Justrucking2

Justrucking2 Road Train Member

Sep 12, 2017
    Plymouth MI
    Hungarian, Great grandparents came on the boat to Ellis Island. But, the fresh off the boat Europeans, and others bring their arrogance and attitudes. As far as black folk, no issue here, I grew up in Detroit, and they can't stand Europeans either. The Europeans I have ran across treat them even worse than white folks on the docks! Hence, head of the line for me!

Steel Dragon and BigHossVolvo Thank this.
  4. DechkoTzar

DechkoTzar Light Load Member

Apr 26, 2015
    Everyone bring their own "stuff" with them but it's wrong on so many levels to generalize.

diesel drinker and Steel Dragon Thank this.
  5. Steel Dragon

Steel Dragon Road Train Member

Nov 23, 2015
    Come to America?
    Speak english!
    It's rude to talk gibberish where other people are within earshot.
    Dont bring some bs culture here and expect respect.
    Italians,germans,irish,polish,and other immigrants came here and improved this country,!
    Dont expect respect just cause your an immigrant!
    :angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire:

DSK333, Justrucking2 and HalpinUout Thank this.
  6. DechkoTzar

DechkoTzar Light Load Member

Apr 26, 2015
    What a heck are you talking about?? Ability to speak good English does not have anything to do with being a jack.a.s.s!? Personality is not related to speaking perfect English. Respect is deserved whether you're native or immigrant, who ever thinks differently is stupid.

7. Steel Dragon

Nov 23, 2015
    How about I go to your country and open a bacon shop?
    Will I get any respect?
    :biggrin_2559::biggrin_2559::biggrin_2559:

Justrucking2 Thanks this.
  8. Steel Dragon

Nov 23, 2015
    Its rude to speak your language loudly in public places where others are forced to listen to your bs!

DSK333, Justrucking2 and HalpinUout Thank this.
  9. Gunner75

Gunner75 Road Train Member

Mar 17, 2014
    Jackson Center Ohio
    Write up a contract paying me $2500 a week on 1099, and I'll think about it

Steel Dragon Thanks this.
  10. Mr. PPS

Mr. PPS Light Load Member

Aug 13, 2017
    I am amazed at the number of drivers making 70k/year, home every day, full benefits etc. who read and post at report a bad company. Fairyland is alive and well at truckersreport.com.

As for the Chicago guy, it is Chicago, enough said, driving over the road on 1099 and living in Chicago makes sense to fresh immigrants only. Hard core trucking demographics live in the rural areas/small towns. 1099 is a red flag, I find that I prefer impersonal screwing I get from the corporate behemoths to in your face and personal screwing small outfits deliver by boatloads.

11. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Lets not get into family trees. Some of mine date back hundreds of years. And have suffered scorched earth, wars, total economic failure and so on that most people alive today cannot begin to imagine. We are still here.

America is built on immigrants. Well enough. No worries. It's when someone chooses to be potentially outside our laws or refuse to become a citizen etc legally that is a problem.

Steel Dragon and Justrucking2 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.