Black and Chrome anal probe

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by MericanMade, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    I'd go with Cypress or Maverick; TMC seems like lipstick on a pig.
    May have been that TMC doesn't want to deal with an educated former khaki, but afraid of being in some violation if admitting it. Well, that's their loss.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
    bzinger, Coffey and MericanMade Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    it's something the aliens do, since they heard our brains are up our butts....

so they give us an anal probe, to see what's on our mind...

4. Mike250rs

Mike250rs Heavy Load Member

Sep 24, 2019
    Raleigh, NC
    usually an extra $50 from what I've heard

5. MericanMade

MericanMade Heavy Load Member

Aug 14, 2019
    Pensacola, FL
    Or maybe being self-employed for 25 years demonstrates an independent streak that they do not like? Who knows?

They aren’t the only show in town.

6. Linte_Loco

Linte_Loco Road Train Member

Apr 24, 2011
    LA (lower Alabama)
    Two Men Cuddling

7. MericanMade

Aug 14, 2019
    Pensacola, FL
    This is what they sent me. It can’t be anything regarding my Schedule C’s because they have nothing to compare it to. They highlighted some date ranges dating back to 1994.

They are all incommunicado today. I’ve asked twice what the problem was with no response.

Cypress boasts guaranteed weekends home. TMC only promises they’ll try to get you home every weekend. Cypress says 90% of their loads are pre-tarped. TMC says over half have to be tarped.

I haven’t heard anything about mandatory truck washing or white glove inspections with Cypress. I heard from a TMC that he cleans the dust out of his vents with a little paint brush in preparation for inspection at the terminal. This happens weekly or every other week.

The lure of the Black and Chrome. The recruiter drove a black car, brought in a black computer bag, wore black spit-shined shoes, black pants, black belt, black shirt, and a black cowboy hat with silver rings around it.

Over the top?

Attached Files:

8. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    i'd never work for a company that made it known to me, that i had to wash the truck weekly (or more) and wax it.

every company i worked for either had a blue beacon account, or a garden hose at the back of the building. i DID keep all my trucks clean, like when i got back off the road, i'd wash the outside, and clean the inside, and let the water dry off by itself.

that would have been the day that I SPEND my time waxing a freaking truck.

my personal vehicles get the "glove treatment", cuz i pay for those.

Coffey, Lonesome and D.Tibbitt Thank this.
  9. MericanMade

Aug 14, 2019
    Pensacola, FL
    They pay for weekly washes, you just have to get it done at a truck wash. Interior is on you. That inspection happens at the terminal.

buddyd157 Thanks this.
  10. not4hire

not4hire Road Train Member

May 16, 2012
    Calgary
    That's what cruise control is for... it isn't like you're real busy at that time anyhow.

11. fishonron

fishonron Medium Load Member

Jul 25, 2017
    North Central Kansas
    They and all carriers need a perfect continuity of your previous employment and unemployment timeline.

Go back and look at your application and I'll bet there's a timeline mistake (gap) in there somewhere.

BigDog Trucker and buddyd157 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.