Blinker fluid and muffler bearing

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Lav-25, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Oldironfan

Oldironfan Road Train Member

May 22, 2017
    "Just refer to the diagnostic repair manual, and (songbook)".
    Yup that's why I could not fix my capacitor bearing, when replacing my snuffing hydro synthesis reflux static moadulator.

Lepton1 and Wargames Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. STexan

STexan Road Train Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Longview, TX
    Strange. I didn't hear from the guys who do daily checks on their tractors of the precise brake travel and the transmission fluid level. I guess they're underneath doing these checks as we speak.

[​IMG]

Lepton1, TravR1 and JReding Thank this.
  4. Jasonar15

Jasonar15 Medium Load Member

Aug 6, 2017
    The blinker fluid is the green colored one right beside the blue washer fluid. Has the bug cleaner in it so people can see your blinkers when they are on.

5. pmdriver

pmdriver Road Train Member

Nov 14, 2017
    Magnetos are the coolest contraptions to mess with, have a few decades of almost killing myself with them things .

91B20H8 and JReding Thank this.
  6. Tlauden

Tlauden Bobtail Member

Jul 2, 2018
    peterbilt_2005 Thanks this.
  7. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    I like to load up my trainees with a bunch of convulted simple questions in a row. For example, ask them to look up rule 395.1 against the logbook. While they are doing that quietly ask about that miles total they havent inserted into that logbook yet. And about those bills, is the product count correct and so on.

When their body such as a blood vessal in the neck or forehead starts to pound, I hit em with the kicker. How about that seal number on the trailer does it match the bills before you put it on the logbook page today?

They always without exception march out of that tractor straight back towards the trailer. I had prepositioned the entire rig on a slight slope. So while they are still 1/3 back to the halfway point I gently release the air and allow it to drift backwards slower than they are walking so it will take longer for them to reach the doors.

march march march, best added with sound effects to that blanky blank idiot dumb trainer with too many bad word questions then stop short when 2+2 = very long trailer OMFG.. this trailer is so long... then they always stop short. Usually before they get to the tandems.

The best of them will laugh really hard. They needed that by then. The worse of them will try a bit of workplace violence which is never really any good.

Farmerbob1 Thanks this.
  8. J Rich

J Rich Medium Load Member

May 28, 2018
    Atlanta Ga
    If you are in need of Blinker Fluid. You must have left a blinker on to long, or have a hole in the Blinker Fluid Tank. I hope you don't have a hole in the Tank. Those are very expensive and hard to find used.

It is likely that the company you work for will terminate your employment as they feel you are incompetent to take care of the truck you drive.

Same goes with the Muffler Bearings. You have to be over revving the motor. Or, run out of DEF. The entire exhaust system has to disassembled, cleaned, repaired, and reassembled.

9. 1johnb

1johnb Medium Load Member

Jun 13, 2012
    New Paris Ohio
    When you get done with all of the preventive maintenance be sure to study up on the turbo encabulator. Dot will give you a pop quiz on how they function.

Jazz1 and Sirscrapntruckalot Thank this.
  10. Sirscrapntruckalot

Sirscrapntruckalot Road Train Member

[​IMG]

I smell popcorn!

Sirscrapntruckalot - This thread gets x4 * in the lol category.

Jazz1, Lav-25 and TravR1 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.