BlueParrott B250 XT Roadwarrior Bluetooth Wireless Headset for Cell Phones

Discussion in 'Truckers Forum Sponsors - Supporters Forum' started by Global Trucker, Feb 27, 2009.

1. LostSoulCA

LostSoulCA Medium Load Member

Apr 7, 2009
    Visalia, CA
    Even though I couldn't imagine how the phone or provider could possibly effect the blue tooth connection, I confirmed it with the Blue Parrot Ppl. She told me it works with all blue tooth enabled stuff. I will be purchasing one of these, totally.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. dancnoone

dancnoone "Village Idiot"

May 6, 2007
    Mississippi
    It's gonna be the best purchase you make this year, no doubt about it.

If you can't hear someone, a trip to the doctor should be your next investment. :biggrin_25525:

If the person you are speaking with, can't hear/understand you. Their next investment should be a trip to the Doctor.

4. Bucktrucker

Bucktrucker Medium Load Member

Dec 10, 2008
    ON THE ROAD SOMEWHERE
    There great. I can here now.

5. relic1228

relic1228 Light Load Member

Aug 30, 2008
    Springfield, MA
    Just got a blueparrot a couple of weeks ago. I love it. Found myself asking myself what took you so long?

6. poorrednek

poorrednek Left Lane Gang

Oct 23, 2008
    THE DRAFT VA
    I've had mt 250xt about 2 mths or so and I love that thing to no end. Wouldnt take a share in gold for it.

Marten aint got nothing on this bluebird:biggrin_2559::biggrin_2559:

Oh and I have a nextel or sprint ever what you wanna call it. anyhow its a motorola and it works fine i even use the 2 way thru the headset lol

Last edited: Oct 24, 2009
  7. speeddemonvrod

speeddemonvrod Bobtail Member

Feb 28, 2010
    Iowa
    I got one and had other friends buy it too. But now I'm having the same problem as you. After 1 hour I got to turn it on it will sync and then unsync and it will not work intill I plug it in. I think I need to return it. Mabe a bad battery. I have to shut mine off a lot becouse I get in and out of me truck alot.

8. speeddemonvrod

Feb 28, 2010
    Iowa
    The cheapest place I found was at netdirectbargains. com then search for BlueParrott Roadwarrior B250

59.99 + free shipping.

9. dancnoone

dancnoone "Village Idiot"

May 6, 2007
    Mississippi
    While exchanging it may help. It actually sounds as if you may have a bad battery. Try this for a few days.

Look in your immediate area (when it loses sync) for radio towers, especially high powered AM stations. Mine will lose sync every time I pass our local station. It quickly recovers though.

10. speeddemonvrod

Feb 28, 2010
    Iowa
    Now it works. Last thing I want is not have one for a wile.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.