Board orders deportation for trucker in horrific Humboldt Broncos crash

Discussion in 'Canadian Truckers Forum' started by engine_900, May 24, 2024.

1. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

2. wifi_guru

wifi_guru Medium Load Member

Feb 22, 2024
    they need to lock his ### up

3. classicxl

classicxl Medium Load Member

Dec 16, 2006
    Finally, I just hope he can’t immigrate to another country and kill a bunch kids there . He should have done jail time first in my opinion though

IH Truck Guy and wifi_guru Thank this.
  4. NorthEastTrucker

NorthEastTrucker Medium Load Member

Sep 21, 2019
    Canada is a joke. Especially the trucking industry here regarding gyping drivers and O/o's with corrupted tactics, but thats another story.

He was a new driver who killed young teens by hitting their bus and this is a serious offence. Yet, all he (the truck driver) wants to do is stay and live in Canada Freely Freely whiles those teens lost their lives? How is that right? How does he really feel sincerely knowing he killed teens and families of those teens only want him to leave and go back to his homeland for a piece of mind.

I was born & raised here n Canada but its changed. I don't mean changed by immigration because my parents immigrated here in the 60's for a better life but its like the 'human souls' here have no compassion for others. Which is why my family and I plan on leaving soon before it gets worse. At least in the States it still feels like some people care.

Last edited: May 24, 2024
  5. upnorthwpg

upnorthwpg Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2011
    Read the story. Could be months or years while he tries every loophole, and I’m sure we’re paying for the lawyer.

wifi_guru and NorthEastTrucker Thank this.
  6. NorthEastTrucker

NorthEastTrucker Medium Load Member

Sep 21, 2019
    Its b s. Regardless. ONLY in Canada this crap happens because of this yo yo party Federally in charge.

Look at the difference of Canada and Usa. They wanted 110 years for his crash and a signed 4 million people including other Truckers fogot for a lesser sentence. I'm sure the Humboldt didn't do the same time the Colorado trucker got.! Yet, more died.

7. Cat sdp

Cat sdp . .

Apr 8, 2012
    Orion's Belt
    Jail first , deportation after ……

8. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    Yeah, not exactly............
    Trucker acquitted in deadly crash asks for license back, but state says he contributed to accident | AP News
    U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement detained Zhukovskyy after the 2022 verdict, citing previous convictions of drug possession, driving with a suspended license, furnishing false information and larceny. Zhukovskyy was taken from a New Hampshire county jail to a federal detention facility.

Zhukovskyy’s immigration attorney requested asylum for his client. In February 2023, a judge ordered Zhukovskyy’s deportation. But it’s unclear under how he could be sent to a country at war with Russia. The U.S. has paused repatriation flights to Ukraine and authorized Temporary Protected Status for qualified Ukrainians.

Cat sdp Thanks this.
  9. wifi_guru

wifi_guru Medium Load Member

Feb 22, 2024
    Send his ### to iran and hang him from one of them cranes on top of a skyscraper

10. broke down plumber

broke down plumber Medium Load Member

Jan 25, 2024
    fly over push out door with or perhaps without a parachute, taadaaaaa repatriated.

IH Truck Guy, wifi_guru and Opus Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.