Bob Button take advantage of you as a driver

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Braveheart, Aug 24, 2011.

1. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    I've never driven for Button but I've had his trucks and his drivers in and out of our place on occasion. Never had any problem. The drivers seemed to know their jobs, didn't give a lot of attitude, did what they were supposed to, and the equipment never broke down or caused us any delay time.

A lot of Button's work is agriculture based and is seasonal. He does a lot of harvest hauling and that's traditionally been an entry level for a lot of drivers in this area with little or no experience.

I have no idea what he pays so, unlike some other members here, I won't say anything negative about him. I will say that if I still needed the kind of hauling done that he specializes in, I wouldn't hesitate to call him.

born&raisedintheusa and HotH2o Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Western flyer

Western flyer Road Train Member

Mar 13, 2014
    Lol, now that's a good one!

4. bigdogpile

bigdogpile Road Train Member

May 16, 2010
    fontana ca
  5. blugoose

blugoose Bobtail Member

Aug 20, 2014
    Yea wtf! Guess you can't give out too much Info. That's cool. My boss is cracking up. Enuff said

6. Bigbubba409

Bigbubba409 Bobtail Member

Sep 1, 2014
    I also understand that they like to intimidate their women drivers. Aint that right Andy? You will apologize to my wife tomorrow right? 9-02-14

7. Bigbubba409

Sep 1, 2014
    You always get what you pay for!

8. Bigbubba409

Sep 1, 2014
    And they Also seem to intimidate theyre women drivers. Aint that right Andy? You will apologize to my wife tomorrow right?

9. HotH2o

HotH2o Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2012
    Bunyan Springs, Colorado
    Who is your wife? Wasn't aware of any women drive for Button at this moment. I know Benjamin has a few women drivers.

In response to your "you get what you pay for" comment, what are you saying about your wife?

10. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    I believe what he meant was that he feels the company doesn't pay much, and thus is reflected by the caliber of driver that works there.

HotH2o Thanks this.
  11. HotH2o

HotH2o Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2012
    Bunyan Springs, Colorado
    I work there and I make a #### good paycheck. At Button if you're willing to work you'll get loads! I've seen a lot of drivers come and go since I've been there. I've seen a lot of drivers always taking days off. Multiple days a week. Taking days off isn't a problem. Button will give you days off but guess who gets dispatched first? Yep, the drivers who want to work!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.