Bob Button take advantage of you as a driver

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Braveheart, Aug 24, 2011.

1. blugoose

blugoose Bobtail Member

Aug 20, 2014
    Merced has two women running meats Dixon yard has no women

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. blugoose

blugoose Bobtail Member

Aug 20, 2014
    What truck number you drive HotH20? 1448 for me

4. blugoose

blugoose Bobtail Member

Aug 20, 2014
    Maybe you fly a Black Russian?

5. HotH2o

HotH2o Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2012
    Bunyan Springs, Colorado
    Nah, I drive a white truck with blue fenders just like you! Haha

6. Safejourney

Safejourney Bobtail Member

Sep 4, 2014
    That's funny, I know Bob Button, he wouldn't know a Blue Goose from a Snow Goose,

7. Safejourney

Sep 4, 2014
    yes, go see the test drive guy, he has been doing it for 30 years, they will be honest with you, Please don't believe all that you read here, poisonous words cast from the side lines. Tell them Safejourney sent you, best wishes

8. Safejourney

Sep 4, 2014
    not exactly true, they (Dixon) have hired two woman this week,

9. Safejourney

Sep 4, 2014
    shame, Bob Button takes advantage of you as a driver? How? by offering you a job? by offering honest work? Good equipment, pays all miles, pays for drivers mistakes, pays for drivers medical card, pays for TWIC, pays for health insurance, pays for nice equipment, pays a full time staff of mechanics to maintain a nice fleet, pays for technology to protect drivers out on the road,
    They pay every week, get your paper work in on time and you get paid, 30 plus years and have never had an issue with pay. At Will Employment, that means no one has to be taken advantage of, you don't like it, leave. As far as the 3 trucking companies, and they are separate companies, 3 separate DOT # CA # BIT Inspections............its business, get over it,,,, it's actually an advantage as drives can transfer, which is great, a driver gets burnt out with OTR, run local, you want to learn Cargo Tank, stick around, construction, refer vans. Don't let a negative perception cloud reality. I guess what I want to say is don't believe the poison, don't believe me, go meet the people, you don't like what they have to offer, move on. Safejourney

Echo5kilo Thanks this.
  10. HotH2o

HotH2o Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2012
    Bunyan Springs, Colorado
    I agree with everything you said except for the insurance. I have insurance through the company but it's deducted out of my check. Maybe he pays half or maybe I haven't been there long enough to have it fully paid. Nevertheless it's still cheaper for me through the company.

Can't stress the good equipment enough. Very well maintained and never have I had an issue with the shop guys fixing anything and fixing it right.

Forget about the negative Nancy's. They've obviously never worked for Bob.

11. Safejourney

Sep 4, 2014
    all in good time, put your time in, and the insurance is covered, well, that's the way it was before Obam? not sure whats going to happen then

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.