Broker Transparency

Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by Dave_in_AZ, Nov 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave_in_AZ

Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

May 4, 2015
    So far you're the only one crying on the thread. Thanks for stopping by.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Midwest Trucker

Midwest Trucker Road Train Member

Aug 31, 2018
    Come on man. You know better then this non sense. I’ve told you in private message to get your own authority. If not you’ll never truly get where you want to go.

Really, rates are thru the roof. Why be worried about brokers? I pull plenty of broker freight and do just fine. You’ve saw the posts where people admit to back solicitation. If the customer rate is on the rate con what do you think will happen? A race to the bottom.

bigguns and Rideandrepair Thank this.
  4. Dave_in_AZ

May 4, 2015
    Well.

First your in violation of forum rules for disclosure of info in PM.

Second, my guys pull about double what you boast you'll pay an O/O. But I'm not a broker stealing their money either.

5. Midwest Trucker

Aug 31, 2018
    It sucks that your desperation is coming through so clearly. You must be on the ropes to be mentioning obscure rules that nobody has ever heard of. I won’t punch down out of the bit of respect remaining.

Jon Jon, I see that you follow Dave around these forums hitting the thanks as quickly as possible. I hate it for you. You as well as Dave have so much potential.

It’s sort of the jealous vs envious argument. Jealous people are victims who will achieve nothing, while those who are envious will be of the mindset to achieve greatness. Choose wisely friends.

I like you both, not that it matters.

6. Dave_in_AZ

May 4, 2015
    The only drama brought to the thread is by you.

7. JonJon78

JonJon78 Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2018
    I rarely even follow any threads that Dave contributes on. So to say I follow him around is complete nonsense.

Some of us live in reality when it comes to making money is this business, unfortunately it doesn't meet your channel 8 standards of BS.

Ya best hurry back over there, I'm guessing some cookies is ready to come out the oven.

8. Dave_in_AZ

May 4, 2015
    At least it's good to know you have the potential that someday you're arms will be long enough to pat yourself on the back every chance you get, and letting everyone know, weather they want to or not.

9. Dave_in_AZ

May 4, 2015
    Anyways. As the thread started, please shoot your legislators an email voicing your opinion on this matter.

Does the broker need to make thousands of dollars, that they aren't really entitled to, for sending off a few emails?

I say no. The carrier is the one laying it on the line, away from home, in harms way.

Get the money where it's supposed to go.

10. Midwest Trucker

Aug 31, 2018
    LOL, 10-4.

It’s a bummer for you that your reality is the only one that is feasible or possible.

In regards to cookies, that’s not a bad idea. Maybe I’ll throw some in the oven, you know, since I’m at home and all.

Come on bro, you should know not to come at me. I’ve never fibbed or exaggerated even once on this site.

I guess I shouldn’t share my experiences since certain people can’t comprehend them. I’ll leave the weather up to you and your snow thread.

You do you Dave.

11. Rideandrepair

Rideandrepair Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2015
    That will never happen, unfortunately. It’s been proven time and time again. Competition rules. And it’s healthy in the overall picture. Start setting rates, and it eventually leads to a limit on our income. We’re already somewhat limited through hours of service rules. I see transparency as a good thing when Freight’s tight, and rates are low. Otherwise it can be used to drive good rates lower. Eventually hurting us.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.