BTC (Builders Transportation Company)

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by getrdone609, Mar 14, 2010.

1. Mr. D

Mr. D Light Load Member

Dec 19, 2007
    Akron, Ohio
    Thanks for the update getrdone. Sounds great so far. I live in Ohio also, very close to I-77, I-71, and I-80.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. pinola flash

pinola flash Bobtail Member

Jan 17, 2009
    BTC is a good company. although I was only there for 2 months, I took a local driving job. they always did what they said they would do. They got me home every weekend. Pay was good they start everybody at .37 a mile. U will tarp only about 50% of the time they haul alot of pipe. tarp pay is 25 bucks. I was getting about 2500 miles a week. They will keep u busy. Great quarterly bonus program that can be met easily 1700. a quarter. They provide you with good equipment. trucks are O.K mine was 06 frightliner 550,000 miles. I didnt like the mercedes engines not alot of pull up hills. trucks are governed at 66. U can run on weekends if U want and they will give u long runs not a 400 miler for the whole weekend. last I heard they were only hiring in illiinois, ohio, indiana.

4. 1laidbacktrucker

1laidbacktrucker Medium Load Member

May 3, 2009
    CHATTANOOGA TN
    they must be keeping you busy over there because im starting to see them every where looking for drivers

5. igotyou

igotyou Light Load Member

Apr 15, 2010
    Waiting to start this monday or next monday orientation was full...

6. igotyou

Apr 15, 2010
    how many bonuses are there??

7. new2truckin

new2truckin Bobtail Member

Apr 29, 2010
    chicago, il
    thanks for the heads up. i would hate to get sent back home. i'm coming from chicago on May 17th for the orientation. i just got my license this week. i have misdermeanors on my record, but i put them on the app. thats some good money to start man, the most out of all the companies i have checked out.

8. igotyou

Apr 15, 2010
  9. Smith21379

Smith21379 Bobtail Member

May 20, 2010
    Baltimore, MD
    Anyone every heard of them? worked for them? or know any bad things about them? I'm considering working for one of them and i want to do my homework first, thanks.

10. Mr. D

Mr. D Light Load Member

Dec 19, 2007
    Akron, Ohio
    I'm leaving for BTC this weekend for orientation on the 14th. Can't wait!!

11. fairway

fairway Bobtail Member

Jun 3, 2010
    Lancaster, PA
    I am thinking about leasing on with them and would like to hear from anyone else leased on to them. Good, bad?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.