Buccheit logistics

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by windbag, Aug 28, 2018.

1. windbag

windbag Bobtail Member

Sep 12, 2017
    Illinois
    Some of their business is in hauling bottom hopper. In this situation they will give you a shift to work but tell you that the drivers vary the shift by an hour or two SOMETIMES to compensate for business needs. They do not control drivers so shift work is commonly erratic and can be off by 8 hours. I expressed to them the purpose of needing the shift work is because I have a child in school and need to be available. Because they told me there wouldn't be issues, I took the job. Within a month they were already angry because I stayed in the 1300 to 0100 shift I was supposed to work instead of starting my shift at 0800 when I take my child to school. Needless to say they "fired" me before I could quit so they could look good to other and future drivers. Driver beware.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    I would have been ticked off, too.

4. Voyager1968

Voyager1968 Road Train Member

Sep 11, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ
    One of their locations is just a few miles from my house, and every time I pass their sign, I always thought, at quick glance, it looked like Bull #### Logistics. Perhaps it isn't far from the truth...lol

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.