C.R. England and Sons, Inc. - West Valley, Ut.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by toorollingstoned, Sep 27, 2005.

1. ronin

ronin Road Train Member

Jul 22, 2008
    San Antonio, Texas
    Link doesn't work. I'm aware of windspeed and directional effects. Has nothing to do with being arrogant.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Flyer

Flyer Light Load Member

Jan 20, 2008
    I have not laughed this hard in I don't know when. Good work Ronin, I'm with you.

4. jr4488

jr4488 Light Load Member

Jun 8, 2011
    Irvine, CA
    My experience so far has been that wind and road direction change every few minutes. You are never driving the same speed very long...

REYJAC

5. ronin

ronin Road Train Member

Jul 22, 2008
    San Antonio, Texas
    Seriously.. I do stand-up comedy, amateur contests, DJ work, etc. I enjoy satirical humor, muc like on SNL or In Living Colour.

Nothing more fun that messing with someone who is obviously full of crap and gives us SO much ammunition with which to feed on. I enjoyed military versions of the same thing - a guy would say something, you investigate a bit, ask a few questions, then show him that you know he's full of it. Like the "I'm a Navy Seal" refernce several of us have made many times.

The only greater satisfaction I get is when my wife makes me PB&J sandwiches, and I bite into them without first looking whether the grape jelly is the upper element or lower element... and it IS the upper element, meaning I'll have the sweetness of Smucker's in the roof of my mouth, to offset the peanut butter... and I KNOW it's going to be a great day if I can get the "jelly up" result in two sandwiches in a row.

6. jr4488

jr4488 Light Load Member

Jun 8, 2011
    Irvine, CA

If the link does not work, go to YouTube.com and search on reyjac88

REYJAC

7. ronin

ronin Road Train Member

Jul 22, 2008
    San Antonio, Texas
    No thanks, my brain is already full today - my whole brain... because I, too, like aftershock, took the "whole brain" versus "half brain" option.

I may look at it later after drinking beers and shots along with singing (karaoke at Tra's Place, O'Connor Rd, San Antonio).. and a few brain cells have been asassinated.

8. jr4488

jr4488 Light Load Member

Jun 8, 2011
    Irvine, CA
    One thing is for sure, either you're right and I'm a CRE shill or you're wrong an everything I have presented is true.

Either you are a defender of truth or you are an idiot...

REYJAC

9. Heirforce1

Heirforce1 Medium Load Member

May 16, 2011
    The Windy City
    This Benny Hill session I've witnessed today has been quite hysterical. I only hope that one my down days I can reference these posts for a quick cheer up. Thanx alot man!

10. ronin

ronin Road Train Member

Jul 22, 2008
    San Antonio, Texas
    "Defender of truth"? Sounds like an official tag line for a Marvel Comics charater, so no, I won't get that one engraved on my belt buckle.

Idiot? No, check my CV page in my website... I'm too educated to be an idiot, spent lots of time towards NOT being one.

How about "Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret"? I like that. And I actually am one, raised to that degree in November 2005. So back off on the credibility attacks, as I've sworn an oath not to lie to my fellow man.

Additionally, after 54 depositions (one lasted 3 days), over 300 trials and 800 arbitrations/mediations where I've testified under oath...perhaps that whole "Defender of truth" thing might get on the belt buckle after all.

Since you're obviously a double PhD in aeronautical engineering and accounting and business administration.... you can certainly peruse my CV with the bext of them, surmising from your perusal that it's tough to deal with someone who has been in your shoes and knows that all of this cheerleading stuff you're espousing is bovine excrement.

Speaking of bovines...in addition, you're espousing said information at the rate compared to a female bovine creature urinating excessively across horizontal escarpment.

(That's like a cow pissing on a flat rock, for you folks who are tired from driving all day - I'll save you the work, you deserve the rest and respect)

11. ronin

ronin Road Train Member

Jul 22, 2008
    San Antonio, Texas
    Benny Hill... one of my favorite lines is "it's only a flesh wound!"

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.