C.R. England and Sons, Inc. - West Valley, Ut.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by toorollingstoned, Sep 27, 2005.

1. AfterShock

AfterShock Road Train Member

Sep 19, 2007
    Inland Empire, California
    I haven't had much luck trainin' monkeys to drive a Big truck. It's not so much that they're not capable of handlin' the program as it is that they don't fit the stereotype of a Big truck truck driver. I have, however, seen promise trainin' apes and gorillas to drive a Big truck. They seem to fit right in. If anyone notices that they aren't human, ..... they aren't mentioning it.

The hurdles I'm havin' difficulty clearin' have to do with an ape's insatiable appetite for bananas, and where to store them. No truck stops stock enough bananas for even a snack.
    Hunger causes 'em to forage for food. Problem is, the apes I'm trainin' know how to read pictures. Once they discover menus with pictures of the restaurant's fare that depict banana splits they don't want to leave the counter, --- or booth. Also, the cost of just one meal for one ape exceeds what a human spends in an entire week, and that's not includin' the bar tab for a few gallons of banana margaritas --- hold the salt please.
    For those reasons I'm thinkin' human Big truck truck drivers have the advantage, at least for now.

On that, we, you and I, agree.
    Compromise is good. As long as others are willin' to compromise, --- it's all good. But it's been my experience that they expect me to reciprocate by compromising as well. Why should I meet 'em half way?:biggrin_25525:
    My only claim to fame consists of a back pocket containin' over a million mile markers. No DOT preventable accidents or citations on my record to brag about though. However, I did successfully suffer through workin' with the Hawaiian Tropics Girls durin' trade shows and a few photo shoots, --- without receivin' a single hickey, (that was visible when fully clothed), and resisted the urge to plant one on any of them, (although I wanted to so I could point out my mark on the posters of scantily clad young women with firm, ....... uhhhhh, ......... you get the picture, ....... right? :biggrin_255:)

Perhaps if you had acknowledged the correction by postin' a written thanx it would have prevented the contest and they'd have just compared the contents of their pee-jugs for braggin' rights, --- before throwin' 'em off an overpass, at a toll both (unmanned), or placed 'em anywhere other than an appropriate location at a truck stop.

Uh-OH!
    I feel a digression comin' on.
    I think I'm about to digress, ............................... again.

Those not interested in goin' through it with me are welcome to disembark here while I digress. Immediately followin' the conclusion of my digression I'll holler
    "ALL ABOARD WHO ARE GOIN' ASHORE",
    or sumpthin' like that.
    Y'all can make up your mind 'bout what'cher gonna do then,............
    Stay on
    or
    Get off.
    (Remember Sandra Bullock in the movie Speed?
    She was drivin' the bus with the bomb................................?
    Oh, .........................
    Never mind.
    I think I just digressed my own dang digression.
    My bad.)

How many are still with me?
    Hmmmmmmmmm
    I see.
    Oh well, I could use the typin' practice.

I wonder if,

Big truck truck drivers and dogs have somethin' in common that we ain't realized before?
    Take, for instance, pee, .......... hUh?
    Who said that?
    No, ....... not the letter.
    The liquid.

Have y'all ever observed how a male dog will mark their territory?
    They pee on thangs.
    Trees, fire hydrants, auto and Big truck truck tires, --- (if it gets all over the recently hand polished aluminum wheel, it probably wasn't the dog).
    Other dogs sniff the mark and decide what to do. It's also how a dog can find the way home without GPS.

Big truck truck drivers are known for leavin' jugs-0-pee just 'bout anywhere. Some might say everywhere. Point is, they do.
    Question is,
    Why day do dat?
    :smt102
    I wonder if, .............................................:smt017
    It's some primitive instinct still engrained within the matter betwixt their ears?
    :sign7:
    Could they be marken' so others will know that Kilroy was there or so Kilroy will remember?
    Can y'all just imagine if Kilroy depends on those jugs-0-pee to find the way home, ....... again?
    Or back to a shipper or consignee?
    What happens when those containers get relocated?
    Where do they take 'em, .......... where do they go?
    To a garbage dump?
    Maybe taken out of the area, the city, county, even the state on the railroad?

Man-0-Man!
    If Kilroy depended on those jugs-0-pee to find the way, -- there's no tellin' whar e'd wind up, .......... eventually.
    Must rack up a lot of out of route miles.
    Ya reckon.

That's it.

ALL ASHORE WHO ARE GOIN' ABOARD

Those who suffered with me through my digression may want to disembark at this point. I wouldn't blame ya. I would too, ...... if I could.
    If anyone decides to remain, ...... be advised, --- you will be asked to remember the secret password that's really numbers.
    Here it is -------> 7 7 3 4 ....... just be sure it's right-side-up when you read it.
    :happy8:

In that case, I respectfully disagree.
    Even better if it isn't an act.
    I respectfully disagree, ---- for real this time.
    Although here on the internet logged onto TTR, .... we're just hieroglyphics on a contrasting background,.... respect for each other is still present. If not for respect there'd be no gauge by which to
    determine where respect ends and disrespect begins. Words written originate within a person's brain and, therefor, become an extension of ourselves that represents us when we aren't physically here, ....... or there, ......... or where ever cyberspace exists, ....... or doesn't.
    Just thinkin' 'bout that boggles my mind.

To a point, respect is automatically granted when the words are written. Writing the wrong words for the wrong reasons can lower or eliminate respect. Lackin' respect, on an unmoderated board, is when all bets are off and anything goes, --- usually resultin' in a food fight of epic proportions.
    Been thar, ..... done that, and received a T-shirt attestin' to the fact that I held my own durin' combat. Not even a scratch.
    The others involved? Well, ...........................
    Suffice to say it ain't a pretty picture. :biggrin_25512:

Here at TTR we have moderators who prevent that from happenin'. Swiftly, I might add.
    So, in a way, "respect" certainly is earned and must be maintained.
    Those demonstrating disrespect are eliminated by the diligent Mods, or personally by he who is affectionately referred to as MasterLock.
    Budda-Bing -- Budda-Bang.

However and FYI;
    In my NSHOpinion, you've earned respect BatMan, --- at least mine :smt045,--- for the way you've handled the rotten veggies that have been thrown in your direction. Many would have blown a gasket long ago. I respect the effort that must have required.
    Much appreciated as well.
    You now are entitled to full access to the TreeHouse Club.
    :headbang:
    Congratulations. :thumbup: :thumbleft:
    You've earned it. :smt045
    Well done! :salute:
    Carry on.
    :mrgreen:

It's an excellent rant BatMan.
    I enjoyed every bit of it. :yes2557:
    Thanx.
    :salute: :)

Enter Secret Password Here -----> __ __ __ __.
    (You AND the password must be right side up when readin' it. Remember? If you do, indicate so by left-clickin' the THANKS found on the lower right side at the bottom of this post.)

THBatMan8 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. THBatMan8

THBatMan8 Road Train Member

Feb 13, 2011
    Wherever I park
    Thanks for the comments. I'm not like most people. I have a very high tolerance level. Maybe that's part of the reason why I stuck it out with CRE this long. Plus, I never saw a need for name calling and whatnot on the internet either. If some of the members say to me in reality what they said to me on this forum, I wouldn't hesitate to give them a fat lip. Well, I can't reach through your computer so that kills that concept.

I can't be on these forums 24/7/365 to post a quicker reply. The 80,000 LB truck I drive takes priority over the internet any day of the week. My GF also takes priority over the internet, as well as my family. I'm not a forum-bot as others on here are. If the feds decided to pull the plug on the internet, it wouldn't be the end of my life.

AfterShock Thanks this.
  4. AfterShock

Sep 19, 2007
    :biggrin_25523: I wouldn't be surprised.
    Probably best that way.
    Internet forums can resemble what's heard on the C.B. radio for the same reasons, no doubt.

Time is money.
    And postin' doesn't pay all that well. :biggrin_25513:
    As well they should.
    Postin' on the internet can be a lot like Big truck truckin', --- it gets in the blood and is habit formin', even addictin', --- and it's hard to be shed of the cravin' to log on and stay on.
    Hard to live with 'em
    Hard to live without 'em.
    Computers and cell phones.
    Now-a-daze folks seem to think that should make us available 24/7/365.
    Privacy seems to have become a thing of the past. :biggrin_25516: :biggrin_25510:

And now the internet is available, along with other features, on Smart Phones, --- convincin' me that we've progressed from desk tops to lap tops, and now a hand held device to further frustrate us.
    I don't wanna know what's next.
    :biggrin_25512: :biggrin_25523:

THBatMan8 Thanks this.
  5. THBatMan8

Feb 13, 2011
    Wherever I park
    When a driver starts talking smack on the CB I usually respond with a "What's your 20 so we can talk face to face?", which shuts them up.

Why drivers have the need to hide behind a computer and CB is beyond me. If you're man enough to say it, say it to my face and prepare to face the consequences. IMO, you're no better than the 4 wheeler giving out free birdies.

6. AfterShock

Sep 19, 2007
    An introduction of Mr. Face to Mr. Fist? :boxing: :smt104 :smt112:smt036

THBatMan8 Thanks this.
  7. THBatMan8

Feb 13, 2011
    Wherever I park
    Yup... Followed by a introduction of Mr Steel Toe Boot to Mr Knee Cap.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.