Calark just my .02 cents

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by topperj, May 27, 2014.

1. topperj

topperj Light Load Member

Oct 1, 2013
    Got my new delivery appt. for the Troy Alabama load. It got changed to 1500 Tuesday. That didn't help my situation as I only gain 1.25 hours tonight. So they had me go to Biloxi ms. To do a swap, still waiting for that truck to arrive. After the swap load I will be headed to lumberton nc. For an 0300 Thursday morning delivery. It's only 725 miles from here but since I will only have 3 hrs total till midnight tomorrow I will be starting the night train. Just love recaps NOT!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Jonryker

Jonryker Bobtail Member

Jul 2, 2012
    Panama City, Florida
    Paid orientation ?

4. topperj

Oct 1, 2013
    Nope no pay for orientation.

5. topperj

Oct 1, 2013
    Rolled a whole 108 miles this morning up to atmore al. With the three hours left on the 70. Went in to have some breakfast and got a call for another swap headed back to laredo. The other driver needed to get home for a graduation. Now I'm looking for another swap tomorrow since I'm supposed to be home in north ga. On Friday. Starting to feel like a game of ping pong and I'm the ball

6. topperj

Oct 1, 2013
    Today went well. Got swapped in Baytown tx. With a load going to peach tree city ga. Delivers at 1000 on Friday approx 80 miles from home. Looking forward to getting empty and heading to the house for the weekend. Missing the girls.

7. Jonryker

Jonryker Bobtail Member

Jul 2, 2012
    Panama City, Florida
    Awesome topperj !...Hoemtime with ones you love is always a good thing

8. topperj

Oct 1, 2013
    Yes it is. Are you currently trucking?

9. Flatbedn

Flatbedn Road Train Member

Nov 12, 2012
    Missouri
    Margret is working on my app right now. What percent goes to north east?

10. topperj

Oct 1, 2013
    That's awesome. Is it Margaret t. Working on your app if so she was the recruiter I worked with. As far as north east. I have no idea. When I first started they asked if there was anywhere I didn't want to go and of course I said north east. Only been there 3 times. I'm southeast dedicated now but still end up going any and everywhere. Welcome aboard

11. topperj

Oct 1, 2013
    Made it over to bridges on i85. Looking forward to hometime

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.