Calark just my .02 cents

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by topperj, May 27, 2014.

1. topperj

topperj Light Load Member

Oct 1, 2013
    Monday fun day, got a load to pick up in Carrollton ga. Toady at 1300 and delivers in laredo wed. No time scheduled yet for delivery.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. topperj

Oct 1, 2013
    Stopped at the kangaroo in Hattiesburg for the night. I know better than to stop here. I hadn't had the breaks set for a minute and a lot lizard is knocking on my door. Ugh. Wish I could get a spot down at the petro in Hammond after 2100. But know better than to try that to. Lol

4. topperj

Oct 1, 2013
    Made it down to the pilot in Von ormy tx last night. I'm going to try to deliver At 0800. The. Have to put the truck in the shop. The oil filter is leaking. Hopefully they can fix that fast and I can be on my way.

5. topperj

Oct 1, 2013
    Sitting in laredo now at the bunkhouse twidling my thumbs. What was I thinking when I said maybe the shop will change my filter fast. I forgot that down here even if it's something simple you have to get in line. I guess it's to keep things fair. Just seems counterproductive to let something so simple waste so much time. Oh well at leasts there's only two in front of me. Hope they don't both need engines rebuilt. :biggrin_25510:

6. topperj

Oct 1, 2013
    After waiting all day for the oil filter leak to be fixed. Got a pre plan going to Duncan sc. For 0800 sat. 1261 miles. No complaints here

7. topperj

Oct 1, 2013
    I should have said earlier in regard to the laredo shop, if you have something wrong with your trailer the guys do hop all over that. Whether your going to make your delivery or picking up your out bound load

8. topperj

Oct 1, 2013
    Made it over to Gulfport ms. Today. 674 miles. Nice smooth rolling day. I'm starting to wonder if others are going to jump in here and post. Maybe I'm just talking to myself in here.

9. harlycharly55

harlycharly55 Medium Load Member

May 5, 2014
    Houston, TX
    I see they have a terminal in Fontana, CA by me. Do they hire out of SoCal? I was thinking of moving to St. Louis, MO, I have family there and there are more companies to choose from out that way but I would rather stay in Cal.

10. topperj

Oct 1, 2013
    The Fontana drop yard has enough room for a few trailers and that's it. They have loads going to so. Cal every week, but I honestly do t know if they hire out of Cali or not. I'd say give um a quick call. But either way good luck to you

harlycharly55 Thanks this.
  11. topperj

Oct 1, 2013
    By the way. Thanks for posting. Let's me know I'm not all alone. Lol

harlycharly55 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.