Calex Express....My New Home!

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by JohnBoy, Aug 9, 2009.

1. JohnBoy

JohnBoy Road Train Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    Hey there Larry good to hear from you. No it wasn't me, I woke up Sunday morning in the rest area at the 331mm on 95 in Fl on my way to the house. I'll be on the way home Friday night to start vacation next week. Be safe, maybe we'll run across each other this weekend.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. JohnBoy

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    I was at the dock getting uloaded in Charleston SC yesterday about 1pm enjoying a sammich when my computer came to life. It was my reload info for my load home on Friday. I now have been preplanned since last week. I'll be home Sunday at 3pm for the 4th week in a row. The load delivers in Fort Lauderdale Wednesday morning. I'll put my truck in the secure lot I have access too then leave with my wife on Thursday for our 10 night cruise. I must say it again, I truly enjoy working at Calex. This has been a great ride so far!!

mgt1085 and The Challenger Thank this.
  4. JohnBoy

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    Well I'm sitting here at the terminal waiting on my truck to come out of the shop. My biggest pet peave is drivers not writing their trucks up when they come out of them. I left last Friday with my new truck and cracked windshield, front end out of alignment and in need of new steer tires. My load is ready in McElhattan so when I leave here it's Florida bound. One question to throw out there, is it me or does this DEF additive become a PITA? One other thing, we had our fuel list updated to include about 25 Love's across the country.

5. giants14701

giants14701 Road Train Member

Mar 29, 2010
    Jamestown,ny
    Where do you guys load in mcelhattan

6. JohnBoy

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    First Quality Products.

7. shoulter

shoulter Bobtail Member

Sep 19, 2011
    kipton, ohio
    anyone heard of k&p trucking out of willard ohio

8. JohnBoy

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    No, but I'm quite sure all the regulars here have heard of Calex Logistics out of Pittston PA.

Hitman and The Challenger Thank this.
  9. mile marker

mile marker Light Load Member

Jun 2, 2011
    Pittsburgh Pa

I hear you, my biggest complaint is guys leaving trailers mess up for someone else to deal with, all though haven't had that happen in awhile( knock on wood ) Anyway home for the weekend and roll out late sunday night sooooo lifes good!!!!

Better hurry home i thought i saw a big cruize ship headed down the east coast headed to Florida looking for a truck driver HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!!!!

10. Voyager1968

Voyager1968 Road Train Member

Sep 11, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ
    :biggrin_2559:

11. Hitman

Hitman Mr. Gamer

Sep 5, 2006
    Tioga, PA
    Nope :biggrin_25512:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.